Really missing LCE great info.

It’s a perfect example of why we had to do something and make an effort to be a more welcoming place. Too many good posters and loyal readers had enough. Not saying that’s what happened with LCE but it didn’t help and he’s raised the constant misery on here before. Others have raised the attacks as being a problem.
beatings-will-continue-until-morale-improves_u-L-PXJGXP0.jpg

Advertisement
It’s a perfect example of why we had to do something and make an effort to be a more welcoming place. Too many good posters and loyal readers had enough. Not saying that’s what happened with LCE but it didn’t help and he’s raised the constant misery on here before. Others have raised the attacks as being a problem.
Family Guy Fox GIF by Animation Domination

I'd mess that up...
I destroy it, cutting everything up first and then eating it with just a fork as the Dominicans look on bewildered - starting with my wife.

A lot of times it doesn’t come with avocado so make sure to order it on the side if it’s not part of it. The avocado takes it to the next level.

Advertisement
I blame the post 2017 season crowd. Some other site must have jettisoned their "short bus" and they all came here. Full of the know it all, I told you so crowd. Hopefully, he comes back when the season gets closer.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Between the corny *** shticks and over the top *****ing, this board can get unbearable sometimes. There's definitely threads I don't even bother opening because I already know what 's going on inside and don't want to bother getting involved. It's a shame because there are some dudes here who know a lot. Certainly a lot more than me. And I try to keep an eye on their posts. A guy like LCE would at least back up his posts with reasons and I can appreciate that even if I don't agree 100%. Although I did notice he kinda started getting a little too emotional regarding the perceived "seniority" issue. Making weird blanket statements that were not in his normal wheel house. But I don't want to speculate on any perceived reasons why. I just like when guys here have legit football discussions, especially the X's and O's talk and keep the emotions out of it.

Between the corny *** shticks and over the top *****ing, this board can get unbearable sometimes. There's definitely threads I don't even bother opening because I already know what 's going on inside and don't want to bother getting involved. It's a shame because there are some dudes here who know a lot. Certainly a lot more than me. And I try to keep an eye on their posts. A guy like LCE would at least back up his posts with reasons and I can appreciate that even if I don't agree 100%. Although I did notice he kinda started getting a little too emotional regarding the perceived "seniority" issue. Making weird blanket statements that were not in his normal wheel house. But I don't want to speculate on any perceived reasons why. I just like when guys here have legit football discussions, especially the X's and O's talk and keep the emotions out of it.
You don’t think there was a propensity of staff to keep trotting out underperforming older players instead of giving younger players more opportunities to get experience, develop and see how they do?

Advertisement
I destroy it, cutting everything up first and then eating it with just a fork as the Dominicans look on bewildered - starting with my wife.

A lot of times it doesn’t come with avocado so make sure to order it on the side if it’s not part of it. The avocado takes it to the next level.
@RVACane ....when I lived in Orlando I used to go to a Dominican place called Mi Bandera on Oakridge Rd....When I say outstanding, I mean off the charts (and you know I love Good food) They ALWAYS had Avocado Salad everyday, amongst the other salads...The place was spectacular...and I truly miss it...

You don’t think there was a propensity of staff to keep trotting out underperforming older players instead of giving younger players more opportunities to get experience, develop and see how they do?
The reason freshmen weren’t rushed onto the field last season is a topic that’s been beaten into the ground. The idea that older guys were automatically going to be given starting positions for the 2021 has already been disproven by the fact that senior players were moved to other positions to be backup role players.

Advertisement
If he doesn't he's blind.
McCloud had been moved to backup DE. Jennings lost his starting job to a sophomore. Carter has been moved to backup striker. Keyshawn Smith and Charleston Rambo started the spring game over Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins. The idea that seniors we’re going to automatically be given starting spots has been proven false and fall practice hasn’t even started yet

Not nearly as much as this place made it seem.

Overall the notion was a massive exaggeration

The reason freshmen weren’t rushed onto the field last season is a topic that’s been beaten into the ground. The idea that older guys were automatically going to be given starting positions for the 2021 has already been disproven by the fact that senior players were moved to other positions to be backup role players.
That’s not my issue. My issue is when they continued to not get it done they should have been replaced.

Advertisement
Back