Really missing LCE great info.

LCE strikes me as such a good dude, I don’t wish him back on the board. I’d welcome him rejoining and be happy about it, but I can understand why he might prefer not to. Either way I know he’ll be watching football and rooting for the Canes.
Exactly, after awhile it's time to take a break.

Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I recall seeing some random poster, who I never heard of, tried to call out El on his info, like really going at him. El has always proven to be a solid dude, w/ solid intel. I never went back to that thread, so I’m not sure if El was like F this, I’m out. @RVACane

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I recall seeing some random poster, who I never heard of, tried to call out El on his info, like really going at him. El has always proven to be a solid dude, w/ solid intel. I never went back to that thread, so I’m not sure if El was like F this, I’m out. @RVACane

I doubt he would book because of that. People have stuff that happens in their lives, good and bad, and I don’t even want to guess. I just wish him the best.

Advertisement
I don’t know El outside of the board, but I have communicated with him a bit since his absence. It’s more of a cycle of life thing than anything board related. I’m sure he’ll be back at some point.

That said any of you mouth breathing simps come at the 🐐 and I will cut you.

I don’t recall. If some random dude, who’s never contributed, showed up and went at him, I probably zapped the guy on principle. I’d do that for other established contributors as well

i know there was a time when he was fed up with the negativity on the board. I don’t know what the story is right now. Certainly, like almost all of us, I miss him on here and hope everything is well with him.

We’ve gone after some of the stuff he and many have found detrimental to the board’s health so I’m hoping he comes back and finds it more tolerable, in any event. Same way I’d like Broke to stick around.

I doubt he would book because of that. People have stuff that happens in their lives, good and bad, and I don’t even want to guess. I just wish him the best.

Oh no, for sure…but I’m more less saying, if he was tired of the negativity & then this rando comes out of no where, I was just wondering if that was the straw.

At the end of the day, hoping all is well w/ him & others who I noticed that haven’t been on posting in a min.

Advertisement
510A515C-07D9-477E-90DD-3A36278690BC.gif

Why would anyone take shots at LCE? He posted good information and had solid opinions on prospects. Despite absorbing some attacks here, he always posted in a professional manner and never resorted to personal attacks and insults, IIRC. Like others have said, I hope all is well with him and that he returns to CIS at some point if that’s what he chooses to do.

Advertisement
what is the difference between griot and cuban pork chunks?
Not much. It’s basically the same thing as masa de puerco. Citrus marinade, par-bake and then fry. Although Haitians usually serve theirs with a slide of pickliz which is a spicy pickled slaw. A lot of the basis of Caribbean cooking came over from Africa with the slave trade so the cuisine is very similar from country to country.

Oh no, for sure…but I’m more less saying, if he was tired of the negativity & then this rando comes out of no where, I was just wondering if that was the straw.

At the end of the day, hoping all is well w/ him & others who I noticed that haven’t been on posting in a min.
Was that the thread where he was saying Manny was gonna keep trotting out Ivey and the dropsie twins even though it was time to move on to the guys with more potential/upside?

Love LCE… as everyone has mentioned, he’s the GOAT on here!

I have a feeling he’s waiting for the season to come and say… “See… I told u so!”

Advertisement
Was that the thread where he was saying Manny was gonna keep trotting out Ivey and the dropsie twins even though it was time to move on to the guys with more potential/upside?

Love LCE… as everyone has mentioned, he’s the GOAT on here!

I have a feeling he’s waiting for the season to come and say… “See… I told u so!”
As long as his health and family are in a good spot, that’s all that matters to me.

If he got frustrated with CIS, that’s not surprising, but is a net loss for all of us.

If he is dying on the hill because he said the defense will be the same, and others have argued it won’t and that TRob likes what he sees in Ivey, but is waiting to be I told you so guy, that’s actually what makes CIS suck for a lot of people.

Why would anyone take shots at LCE? He posted good information and had solid opinions on prospects. Despite absorbing some attacks here, he always posted in a professional manner and never resorted to personal attacks and insults, IIRC. Like others have said, I hope all is well with him and that he returns to CIS at some point if that’s what he chooses to do.
It’s a perfect example of why we had to do something and make an effort to be a more welcoming place. Too many good posters and loyal readers had enough. Not saying that’s what happened with LCE but it didn’t help and he’s raised the constant misery on here before. Others have raised the attacks as being a problem.

Advertisement
Back