Really missing LCE great info.

I like to keep it simple... Make it taste good and I'll eat it, I don't care where it's from...LOL!!!... I grew up in Queens and Miami... I've tasted just about every variety of Spanish and Caribbean food possible.... When it's made right it's all Deeeeeeeeeeeelicious..... I like food... I really like food...
hungry fat bastard GIF
No doubt...

Advertisement
Yeah the garlic was in the plantain soup. I can’t lie, I’ve never had mofongo or any of the other versions of it. In the plantain family I’ve had the fried sweet plantains, tostones and just the plantain soup that one time. I’ve got a try the other stuff. There’s not a lot of Dominican restaurants in South Florida, and I haven’t been to the DR, probably one day
I went to one off the Palmetto by Miami Gardens. Its been a while but the place was packed.

Yeah the garlic was in the plantain soup. I can’t lie, I’ve never had mofongo or any of the other versions of it. In the plantain family I’ve had the fried sweet plantains, tostones and just the plantain soup that one time. I’ve got a try the other stuff. There’s not a lot of Dominican restaurants in South Florida, and I haven’t been to the DR, probably one day
There are several Yarumba, Tipico, Milly’s, Rudy’s cafe…to name a few

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. Not an auto-savior… getting guys reps in place of guys you know aren’t getting it done.
Lol at the auto savior comment. Imagine giving younger players that kind of expectations.

Your older guys are not getting their job done, plain and ******* simple, so hold them accountable and give others a shot to make the ******* play. It’s absurd Pope and Wiggins were on the field that long. ****, it’s absurd they’re still on this team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone in here mention if LCE is alright? When he’s not posting on here you worry.

Advertisement
Back