Realistically, why does Cristobal need to be the HC?

donnybrah

Redshirt Freshman
Why can't Miami offer a good position to Cristobal but not the HC job? I don't see why everyone's HC or bust on the guy, you're saying he wouldn't love to come back and coach the U?

Advertisement
Because Miami is the only legendary program whose supporters are dumb enough to push for a position coach to take over.

Why does he need to be offered anything? Can anyone explain to me what he has done to be considered for a position on the next coach's staff?

Hes a miami guy bro, only Miami guys need apply bro

I just mentioned this in another thread. In what capacity? I sure as fizzuck don't want him as OC and him as OL Corch don't work as he only dips OUT of here for lateral career moves.

Why does he need to be offered anything? Can anyone explain to me what he has done to be considered for a position on the next coach's staff?

Recruiter bro. Miami guy bro. Turned FIU around by going 27-47 bro.

I think I have all the reasons covered.

Advertisement
no one really wants cristobal. sports media is just trying to **** stir. the posters that are pro cristobal are idiots.

Offer him same position that Golden offered:

OL Coach/Assistant Head Coach.

But do so under Butch.

Otherwise lets move on.

I truly hate a large portion of this fan base. Gotta marvel at the stupidity. The obsession with Miami guys to recruiting to naming Butch David five times in a name your top five coaches list, to retread coaches like Don Soldigner or Ed Orgeron. Are these people this stupid in their everyday lives? How is it possible that we have so many functional retards in our fan base.

But do so under Butch.

Otherwise lets move on.

No. He doesn't deserve any position on the staff whatsoever you ******* dolt. He sucks as an OL coach, as I'm sure you know from paying attention to Bama...

Advertisement
I just mentioned this in another thread. In what capacity? I sure as fizzuck don't want him as OC and him as OL Corch don't work as he only dips OUT of here for lateral career moves.

Assistant head coach, recruiting coordinator. Maybe coach the TE. Definitely not a HCIW title or OL coach. Meh.

I dont want Mario at all, but why would he leave Bama for anything other than a Coordinator or Head coach position? We sure a shell aint paying what Bama is

This x 1 million. Why does Cristobal need to be on this staff in any capacity? Please make it stop.

But do so under Butch.

Otherwise lets move on.

This. And with the $ we save with Butch as HC (i.e., don't have to offer him $5MM+), we can afford to "overpay" him a bit to lure him back from 'Bama. He should not be the HC or even a coordinator, but it would be foolish not to have him on the staff.

Advertisement
No. He doesn't deserve any position on the staff whatsoever you ****ing dolt. He sucks as an OL coach, as I'm sure you know from paying attention to Bama...

Definitely do not want for OL but any position? Come on man. I'd take him in the right capacity.

I truly hate a large portion of this fan base. Gotta marvel at the stupidity. The obsession with Miami guys to recruiting to naming Butch David five times in a name your top five coaches list, to retread coaches like Don Soldigner or Ed Orgeron. Are these people this stupid in their everyday lives? How is it possible that we have so many functional retards in our fan base.
Most of these posters are the guys delivering your food, ringing you up at the store, etc.

It's clear as day. No semi-intelligent person reasons they way they do.

No. He doesn't deserve any position on the staff whatsoever you ****ing dolt. He sucks as an OL coach, as I'm sure you know from paying attention to Bama...

Definitely do not want for OL but any position? Come on man. I'd take him in the right capacity.

Oh really? And what capacity is that? As a recruiter or something? I forgot about Mario's mystical abilities for a second.

Advertisement
I dont want Mario at all, but why would he leave Bama for anything other than a Coordinator or Head coach position?

If Bama loses down the stretch, I don't know how much job security he'd have there. Recruiting ties is his only saving grace.

Why can't Miami offer a good position to Cristobal but not the HC job? I don't see why everyone's HC or bust on the guy, you're saying he wouldn't love to come back and coach the U?

Yeah as the OL coach we need one for sure. Throw him another bone with special teams we haven't went after a punt all year . Our special teams is horrible because golden turned it into powder puff ball.. Larry Scott needs to grabs his balls if he has any left and start firing people now. I wish I was head coach for one day I would fire no d on the spot, my next fire would be to the coach who thinks its acceptable to be a *****.

He is not leaving Alabama (without being fired) for a lateral move somewhere else. Do you think he cared much about coming back to his alma matter without giving the head coaching job? Please!

Advertisement
Back