Realistically, why does Cristobal need to be the HC?

So every High School in South Florida is wrong that basically says Mario is the best recruiter in the Dade/Broward area? Can't we just be objective and see that Mario brings great value wherever he goes, regardless of whether you want him as HC? Saban does not hire idiots and Mario was a genius for leaving Golden where he would learn squadoosh for a chance to mentor under Saban.

Mario will get a job either here or some place making 2 mill a yr as a head coach. I understand the hesitancy making him HC, and he is not my top choice, but nevertheless is a good candidate.

I guarantee you that there is no other school besides UM that thinks Mario should be a legitimate candidate as a Head Coach.

We agree to disagree. In fact, I believe he will be a HC after this year is done, at either UCF, South Florida, Rutgers, Houston or Memphis.

Advertisement
The best way to ensure he doesn't come back is with Butch as HC. Butch sure as **** ain't brining him back.

So every High School in South Florida is wrong that basically says Mario is the best recruiter in the Dade/Broward area? Can't we just be objective and see that Mario brings great value wherever he goes, regardless of whether you want him as HC? Saban does not hire idiots and Mario was a genius for leaving Golden where he would learn squadoosh for a chance to mentor under Saban.

Mario will get a job either here or some place making 2 mill a yr as a head coach. I understand the hesitancy making him HC, and he is not my top choice, but nevertheless is a good candidate.

I guarantee you that there is no other school besides UM that thinks Mario should be a legitimate candidate as a Head Coach.

We agree to disagree. In fact, I believe he will be a HC after this year is done, at either UCF, South Florida, Rutgers, Houston or Memphis.

kanye-west-stare.gif

Advertisement
The best way to ensure he doesn't come back is with Butch as HC. Butch sure as **** ain't brining him back.

You know he is a butch guy right? He was on butch's staff at miami.
You know how many ***** worked for Butch? He's a ****** COACH, therefore Butch don'givea**** about him working for him once upon a time. Butch will hire based on qualifications. And that prick has got none.

Mario doesn't matter in the big picture. Saban hire him to carry the brown bag to whatever So Fl skill payers he wants each year and took the hit to his offensive line. IF Butch wants Mario, then fine. All the other noise about him could just be that noise. He is a Cane and family so I wish no ill.

Advertisement
Back