Realistically speaking..

brock

All-American
Miami has the edge over fsu at every position not named db right?

Advertisement
Which makes me wonder why so many people over-hyped this team during the offseason.
Yes, they are always over-hyped but people had this team as a shoo-in for the Playoffs.
Even with a healthy Fenchie they probably would lose 4 games.

I'd say their D-line is on par with our, maybe. same with kicker.

I have been watching their games, I don’t see it. The only one who would start for Miami on the dline is Derrick nandi. Burns and sweat have been disappointing this year and aren’t generating any sort of pass rush right now

Advertisement

How's is that possible with all the top 5 recruiting classes... I think your off here.

Production matters more than recruiting rankings. Bradley Chubb and Harold Landry are the 2 best dlineman in the country and they were what? 2 and 3 stars if that?

Rivalry game. None of that matters. Miami played them tougher than they should have, even when they were much better. I'm just glad the defense is starting to shape up now.

Advertisement
Which makes me wonder why so many people over-hyped this team during the offseason.
Yes, they are always over-hyped but people had this team as a shoo-in for the Playoffs.

People thought a lot of Frenchy, but without him they look much less special. If we had a proven commodity coming into the season, we'd have gotten more hype.

People thought a lot of Frenchy, but without him they look much less special. If we had a proven commodity coming into the season, we'd have gotten more hype.

This may be true. Over the last week I have heard some pundits say Miami would be ranked a lot higher in their minds if Kaaya would have come back.

Christmas is really good for FSU as well. Don't know if he's better than Norton and/or McIntosh; but he's at the very least on par with them.

FSU's going to come at us. It's a rivarly game. Throw what both teams have looked like and what the talent looks by comparison on paper out the window. That won't matter Saturday.

Advertisement

I would say yes but they do have two dangerous rbs we can't sleep on.

Their dbs are more hype than anything... I believe we are even with them in that category.

Their dline can be a problem but not our level

Christmas is really good for FSU as well. Don't know if he's better than Norton and/or McIntosh; but he's at the very least on par with them.

FSU's going to come at us. It's a rivarly game. Throw what both teams have looked like and what the talent looks by comparison on paper out the window. That won't matter Saturday.

Absolutely!

Advertisement

It’s pretty clear out of both fsu and miami dts he’s the 4th best out of those 4 starters period
Norton 39 tackles 10 tfl 2 sacks
Mcintosh 47 tackles 9.5 tfls 2.5 sacks
Christmas 21 tackles 2 tfls 2.0 sacks
In 2016

I would say yes but they do have two dangerous rbs we can't sleep on.

Their dbs are more hype than anything... I believe we are even with them in that category.

Their dline can be a problem but not our level

I’m not seeing it out of Akers and Patrick tbh. Both of them are far from Dalvin Cook

Last edited:
OL and DL are a push. FSU's DBs are better.

Oline is not a push,they gave up 18 tfls 5 sacks vs wake forest of all people and have looked horrible all year.
Dline hasn’t been as good as they were hyped up to be either

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back