RB Jordan Cronkrite says, "I'm good right now"....

Stick with it Cronkrite, some kids don't pan out and injuries happen all the time so don't just look at the numbers. Pick a place where you would be happy not even playing football (hopefully UM though!).

No way all three, plus Walton if he makes it, stick though... but one can(e) dream.

Advertisement
I think alot of them realized we can be dominant if they stick together it's rare to have 4 4* running backs from one state. The crazy thing is I except Scarlett and Williams to become 5 stars

I think alot of them realized we can be dominant if they stick together it's rare to have 4 4* running backs from one state. The crazy thing is I except Scarlett and Williams to become 5 stars
Agreed.

These 4 all talked to each other. I know it. Said it before, and I'll say it again. All 4 stick if Walton stays in '16. Which is very likely.

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 4h

Was told WCS RB Jordan Cronkrite had de-committed from Miami last night. Cronkrite texted and said that did not happen.

200.gif

i'm thinking the coaches will get him and his family to come by the football offices and explain how they plan on using him and how much they want him.

Advertisement
Where is Token?

I'm here. This didn't come as a surprise to Jordan at all. He is going to see how things play out but at the same time he is going to do what's best for him and start opening up the lines of communications with other schools.

Once again it's not about competition it's about the best fit for a kid. The staff keeps saying they are only taking 2 and now there is 3 but they have told him where he stands with them and Golden and staff were in contact with the family last night and this morning. The ball is in Miamis court and cronkrite is theirs to lose so let's see how it plays out.

Where is Token?

I'm here. This didn't come as a surprise to Jordan at all. He is going to see how things play out but at the same time he is going to do what's best for him and start opening up the lines of communications with other schools.

Once again it's not about competition it's about the best fit for a kid. The staff keeps saying they are only taking 2 and now there is 3 but they have told him where he stands with them and Golden and staff were in contact with the family last night and this morning. The ball is in Miamis court and cronkrite is theirs to lose so let's see how it plays out.

Miami still looks like the best option for him IMO. Doubt he's a take at OSU or FSU. WVU is a step down and a coaching staff that's on that hot seat. South Carolina is his best realistic option outside of UM & I don't know their RB situation.

Advertisement
Where is Token?

Is Cronkrite an EE ?

Where is Token?

Miami still looks like the best option for him IMO. Doubt he's a take at OSU or FSU. WVU is a step down and a coaching staff that's on that hot seat. South Carolina is his best realistic option outside of UM & I don't know their RB situation.

Wisconsin and Notre Dame are 2 others but there are several schools that backed off of him once he committed because everyone viewed him as an impossible flip so I wouldn't be surprised you see a few new schools pop up.

Where is Token?

If the 2 vs 3 in the class is an issue, then I don't see how that is related to the "best fit". If Miami is the "best fit", then the number of "RBs" in the class shouldn't matter. The best player is going to play. If he thinks he's the best player, then all he has to do is go prove it. I don't see how this isn't about "competition".

Cronk needs to stick it through for now. I'm glad he didn't jumpship immediatekly(not yet anyway). Like it's been said before, Walton might not be able to reclassify leaving 3. Been rumors(although nothing legit) with Williams possibly flipping down the road and even if he does stick, he'll be a flex type guy. That leaves us with Cronk and Scarlett as the 2 RBs. So really the staff is taking two. They didn't know if Walton would be able to reclassify or not. Duke will gone after this season leaving Yearby, Gus, and Tucker. Really it leaves just 1 RB because Gus and Tucker will be the bigger back/FB type role guys. No offense to either of them but obviously guys like Cronk and Scarlett are more talented all-around backs. I see no reason for Cronk to flip. If Walton does end up reclassifying to 2015, then Cronk should then consider but that would make 3 traditional RBs. I hope Cronk sticks and just lets it play out at least long enough to see about Walton.

Advertisement
Where is Token?

If Williams is being recruited as a hybrid then there really are only 2. I know sure as **** no one would have called Deanthiny Thinas a running back.

Where is Token?

If the 2 vs 3 in the class is an issue, then I don't see how that is related to the "best fit". If Miami is the "best fit", then the number of "RBs" in the class shouldn't matter. The best player is going to play. If he thinks he's the best player, then all he has to do is go prove it. I don't see how this isn't about "competition".

This...All day. Alabama and Georgia sign 4 or 5 4* to 5* RB's every year.

Where is Token?

Not every year ...Bama signed 4 4* RBs a few yrs back and 2 of those guys left ....Georgia hasn't done that. Most schools get two a year

Advertisement
I hope cronk sticks it out regardless because we really don't have the RB depth and I expect him to play even in the event all four RB's end up in this class. Staff's just gotta keep up the communication.

Where is Token?

The kid has to compete regardless where ever he goes. Doesn't matter of it's here or at some D3 school in Nebraska but the best fit means where the opportunity is better. For those that think it's about competition pretend that's your son or you and realize you have to take the emotional part about it being Miami and find where they will be happy and achieve success. I'm all for competition and fighting things out but at that position you are almost battling for scraps with the way offenses are now

Where is Token?

Not every year ...Bama signed 4 4* RBs a few yrs back and 2 of those guys left ....Georgia hasn't done that. Most schools get two a year

Yes but also keep in mind what RB's were already on the teams. It's sick.....Ingram, Richardson, Lacy, Yeldon and then the two top backs transfer. Georgia had the top RB in 11 I think was injured and another then came Marshall and Gurley and last year Sony and Chubb

Advertisement
Back