RB Jordan Cronkrite says, "I'm good right now"....

deerob305

Junior
According to the Miami Herald,

After Scarlett’s announcement, Cronkrite said “I’m good right now,” while hanging out with Killian safety and UM target Jaquan Johnson. Cronkrite said he didn’t really have a reaction to the news and is just going to wait things out.

Scarlett said he’s had casual talks with Cronkrite on Tuesday, but “not about Miami or anything like that.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great news, right here. With Walton being 50/50 for 2015 as Peter said, I think it would be a big mistake for him to de-commit. He's a stud and will be a part of the resurrection of the U.

Everything will work out fine. I am sure the 4 spoke to each other at this event.

Think we're getting all 4 as long as Walton ends up in '16

By the way. If Scarlett not a 5 star in next few days. I would be shocked.

As selfish as it is, Walton not being able to reclassify to 2015 is better for Miami.

It's a lot easier to hold on to our current commits with only 3 RBs in a class as opposed to 4.

Advertisement
As selfish as it is, Walton not being able to reclassify to 2015 is better for Miami.

It's a lot easier to hold on to our current commits with only 3 RBs in a class as opposed to 4.
That's what I'm hoping for. I don't think it's necessary to have him jump in early with Scarlett, Williams, and Cronkrite.

That's what I'm hoping for. I don't think it's necessary to have him jump in early with Scarlett, Williams, and Cronkrite.

Me too.

We really only have Yearby and Gus for next year. These guys are going to get every opportunity to play early.

BTW I love Williams attitude, seems like he might actually stick (obviously things can change):

Williams – who is being heavily recruited by Florida, USC, Tennessee and OhioState – told 247Sports on Tuesday his commitment to UM “is high because that's the place I want to be.” Williams also said he’s not concerned with Scarlett’s pledge adding to the Canes’ running back competition because "It's football. You're going to have a couple players there that you're going to have to beat out for the position.”

R

Advertisement

After Scarlett’s announcement, Cronkrite said “I’m good right now,” while hanging out with Killian safety and UM target Jaquan Johnson. Cronkrite said he didn’t really have a reaction to the news and is just going to wait things out.

Scarlett said he’s had casual talks with Cronkrite on Tuesday, but “not about Miami or anything like that.”

I want this dude in the class but him not having a reaction to scarlett committing sounds crazy to me. Staff is gonna have to do work.

BTW I love Williams attitude, seems like he might actually stick (obviously things can change):

Williams – who is being heavily recruited by Florida, USC, Tennessee and OhioState – told 247Sports on Tuesday his commitment to UM “is high because that's the place I want to be.” Williams also said he’s not concerned with Scarlett’s pledge adding to the Canes’ running back competition because "It's football. You're going to have a couple players there that you're going to have to beat out for the position.”

R

Really want him to stay in this class, love his attitude just like Walton and Scarelletts.

give the kid some time to think things through. these crappy vultures at the Herald are just trying to get a reaction out of him and start some controversy. things will play out..***** the Herald!

give the kid some time to think things through. these crappy vultures at the Herald are just trying to get a reaction out of him and start some controversy. things will play out..***** the Herald!

This!^^^^ The Herald has never been a friend to the U!

Advertisement

We also don't need 4 RBs in the class.

We need 2 DTs, 3 LB and 4 DBs.

Advertisement

I want this dude in the class but him not having a reaction to scarlett committing sounds crazy to me. Staff is gonna have to do work.

He knew it was coming maybe. Had his body prepared?

manny thinks everyone is going to FSU. Luke Stampini is more fan to our program than miami based writers.

We have ALL of them right now. Would rather fight to keep them than to flip them. RBs are getting smarter and know that NFL is practically counting carries on RBs careers now. If Walton doesn't reclass before NSD, I think there is good chance we keep the other 3. Even with all our down years, we are still putting backs in NFL. Duke should go pro after this year and then scouts will be watching THE U to see who is next. With only Joe on tap, all these guys will get burn. Doesn't really pay to redshirt RBs cause the good ones are gone in 3 anyway. These guys are all top talent so will be chased hard. Staff will have its hands full. For now, it has been a really, really nice couple of weeks.

This!^^^^ The Herald has never been a friend to the U!

Sad, but true. The Herald SUCKS... It's a dying enterprise that's surviving on dramatic, eye catching headlines that have little substance!

Advertisement
Back