RB Damien Martinez transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement

Drugs Drogue GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does this signing do as far as expectation for our win total?
If that center and guard position is like last year this kid will eat. North and south more physical than any back on the roster and he not zooming but he zooming for his size pause. Probably already has the best vision in the room. And Lyle looks like James Cook in his highlights, but he’s still tiny and is behind the ball since he wasn’t an EE.
At least with Martinez DLs can’t just pin their ears back and go after Ward cause this dude they have to pay attention to.

Advertisement
yall stop the press . how in the fck did this dude go from straight up a nut job to now teaching people about being crazy. what in the lover fck is going on. aint no way. I got crazy stories about him in the clubs in orlando . wow if true . we talking 180 . for real .

If that center and guard position is like last year this kid will eat. North and south more physical than any back on the roster and he not zooming but he zooming for his size pause. Probably already has the best vision in the room. And Lyle looks like James Cook in his highlights, but he’s still tiny and is behind the ball since he wasn’t an EE.
At least with Martinez DLs can’t just pin their ears back and go after Ward cause this dude they have to pay attention to.
Bro hes about 5 lbs less than Clinton Portis arriving. why do we have to judge them so fast. obviously im not saying hes Clition, but fck let him get here. thats all .

Over 5 minutes of video and no interior shots? WTF?

Actually, Cafe Risque would be one of my favorite restaurants too. It was started by SKEETER (of Skeeter's Big Biscuits) when he had tax problems, and they use all the old Skeeter's recipes at Cafe Risque.

The even have the Li'l Asher special. If you know what that is, you know.

I went to Skeeter's Big Biscuit many times back in the day. Fantastic place. And if I want a goddamned Li'l Asher, I'm going to Cafe Risque, goddammit.

Advertisement
Back