RB Damien Martinez transfers to Miami

View as article
Nothing like getting a big beaver before bed
That’s the juicy content I come here for
Courtney GIF by Love Island Australia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
martinez is a helluva get ... but we gotta compliment him ... he only had one game with over 20 carries ... need another guy to get some meaningful touches ...

martinez is a helluva get ... but we gotta compliment him ... he only had one game with over 20 carries ... need another guy to get some meaningful touches ...
Hopefully Fletcher and Allen are healthy. I’d hate to rely heavily on true freshmen when you have a few guys with experience already.

Advertisement

Agree 100% with this.

A lot of question marks behind him at this point and, if Mario is thinking championship, you need quality depth at RB.

Advertisement
Hopefully Fletcher and Allen are healthy. I’d hate to rely heavily on true freshmen when you have a few guys with experience already.

I'm not sure where Allen fits as the roster turns over...

If Mario brings in another transfer, I can't see why he should potentially take reps from CJ or any of the freshmen.

Things will get interesting as spring portal entry comes to a close.

Lucious got any eligibility?

Really wish Fletcher was healthy.

Advertisement
Back