RB Damien Martinez transfers to Miami

View as article
This possible trio is going to be smooth if healthy! Can’t wait! I noticed the majority of his runs Martinez had at Oregon St the QB under center. Do you all think we will incorporate that here with him or not & if that makes a difference for RB’s?

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes taking pt if healthy.

I dont know why i feel im the only one thats been pushing the llyle train.
I didnt even care riley dipped off cause we locked him in
I've also been an ardent Jordan Lyle supporter. Looks physically ready to compete, for sure.

Advertisement
If that center and guard position is like last year this kid will eat. North and south more physical than any back on the roster and he not zooming but he zooming for his size pause. Probably already has the best vision in the room. And Lyle looks like James Cook in his highlights, but he’s still tiny and is behind the ball since he wasn’t an EE.
At least with Martinez DLs can’t just pin their ears back and go after Ward cause this dude they have to pay attention to.

Really? You know his current height & weight?

1715550308265.png

Advertisement
Vision is the king of all talents for a back. It is the force multiplier, every other skill is reduced or enhanced by the back’s ability to anticipate and perceive the flow of the play.
You think we will add variety to the run game? They did alot with him at prior stop and we seem to be mainly a duo team last year..

Advertisement
This dude had 744yds AFTER contact, which accounts for 62.7% of his rushing yards. Plus was 14th in broken/missed tackles.

Unless Dawson & Mario figure out a way to concoct the biggest fck up of all-time; having Killa Cam the General at QB, with Damian Martinez at RB, with Sam Brown, J George & XR at WR, with Elijah Arroyo & Riley Williams at TE, this Offense can really be very very versatile & dynamic. It's a pick your poison special & this is Inland Taipan quality venom.

Behind this OLine, wtf are you going to stop??? Go ahead & load the box dumb DC, Cam is going kidnap your DB's & hold'em for ransom. Ohh, you wanna drop 7 in coverage & sit back in Zone, no problem, Damian is coming to do a home invasion on your LB's & bludgeon them blunt-force objects. Now you wanna get exocitc & force pressure on the outside to make Cam slide in the pocket, no problem at all, XR & Arroyo will be taking your Slots & Safeties on a high speed chase down the seams...

The more film I've been watching of our Offensive additions, the more I try to figure out what ways can they mess this up. And IMHO, I haven’t found more than 1, which is scary.

So in other words, this Offense can be LETHAL!

This dude had 744yds AFTER contact, which accounts for 62.7% of his rushing yards. Plus was 14th in broken/missed tackles.

Unless Dawson & Mario figure out a way to concoct the biggest fck up of all-time; having Killa Cam the General at QB, with Damian Martinez at RB, with Sam Brown, J George & XR at WR, with Elijah Arroyo & Riley Williams at TE, this Offense can really be very very versatile & dynamic. It's a pick your poison special & this is Inland Taipan quality venom.

Behind this OLine, wtf are you going to stop??? Go ahead & load the box dumb DC, Cam is going kidnap your DB's & holder for ransom. Ohh, you wanna drop 7 in coverage & sit back in Zone, no problem, Damian is coming to do a home invasion on your LB's & bludgeon them blunt-force objects. Now you wanna get exocitc & force pressure on the outside to make Cam slide in the pocket, no problem at all, XR & Arroyo will be taking your Slots & Safeties on a high speed chase down the seams...

The more film I've been watching of our Offensive additions, the more I try to figure out what ways can they mess this up. And IMHO, I haven’t found more than 1, which is scary.

So in other words, this Offense can be LETHAL!
I haven’t watched this guy at all, so I was literally about to @ you to ask what separates him from someone like Parrish who had a similar YPC. But I think you answered my question in your first sentence.

Advertisement
Back