Confirmed RB Coach Tim Harris Jr

I think he's implying that Kevin Smith knew he was on the way out.

Maybe, but if that is was he meant it was unclear in the context of the conversation and his use of the unqualified past tense. At every point in Mario's tenure there's been a black coach with local ties on field (except, possibly, from the time Smith was "unofficially gone", if any, to the moment THJ is hired) and several off field.

But, if the poster was aware Kevin Smith is from the Ridge (I assume he knows Smith's black), the post still doesn't make much sense. If Mario addressed these "political concerns" with his first staff, what reason would anyone have to think Mario would suddenly ignore them with this 2.0 version of the staff? The whole post struck me as odd.

Advertisement
He actually went to Georgetown and then transferred to Texas Tech. In HS, he broke Allen Iverson’s VHSL scoring record in 5 less games. He’s been playing mostly in the NBA’s G league for 2 years now.
I was talking about Rohan’s nephew. Sorry.

This approach makes a lot more sense. Hire your Oc and let him have input on who you’re hiring to coach “ his offense“.

And in all fairness, the "running game" was the biggest point of contention between Holgerson and Dawson. So I have no problems with Cristobal and Dawson finding a guy for the running game that is more than just a "super-recruiter".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude has been banned more times than KrazyKane, how many hours before he's back on time-served?

Community Service and then right back at it.
I wouldn’t be so certain about that.

97742577-1AAE-44B3-A157-93C90A941488.gif

Advertisement
how has 247 still not ranked this guy? smh

Just watched Chris Wheatley-Humphrey's Junior film and he looks like a potential to be a playmaker.

Problem is - he's listed at 6-0 175. That's like Mark Pope playing RB. He's got A LOT of filling out to do. Hard to project a RB with WR frame.

I don't agree.

We've had 2 Top 100 running backs hit in 20 years (Duke and Lamar).

We've had some good players but a lack of true elite talent/production from a position we should always be stacked with.

Well see what happens with Fletcher, Johnson, and Citizen (not SoFla...)...and the recent players we still have on the roster (Parrish/Chaney)..but none of them really qualify as those Top 100 studs...I think Tim's got to show he can not only land one...but get the expected productivity out of one.

I think he can...but can and do are two different things.
I dont agree with your take either.

You cant really say recruiting in the rb room is a problem when you have put up a fence locally and landed the best backs coming out in your area going on 3 classes.

Now what they do after they come to your school is a different variable (OL, OFFENSIVE PLAYCALLING, INJURIES) but its no question we have landed them..**** the only questioned one as of recent was Henry parrish when folks were wondering should we have taken 3 of them...and we STILL ended up getting him back in the portal.

S.FLa pumps out backs yearly...a competent coach can land them...Tim Harris locally is wayyyy above competency level. In state he can do well there too...From being around Brandon a lil bit and knowing how Ice is/was i dont think he would have any difficulty nationally recruiting either or helping us recruit at other positions.

Advertisement
Back