Ray Ray Armstrong

Advertisement
If he can't learn his responsibilties and maintain his area , he needs to be moved to LB or the pine. Dude should hit the film room like Siskel and Ebert with an ounce of blow.

I've always maintained that I thought he'd be worse as a linebacker.

Advertisement
He certainly can't play in space. The closer to the line of scrimmage the better. Can you have a 6'5 MLB?

I don't see how it's possible he could suck any more than he does if they moved him closer to the LOS. I say try it.

Advertisement
Probably too late now, but should have been LB from the beginning. Plus, it's not like we really have much else worth a **** to play safety. But, if he wants any chance at lasting in the league, he'd better start learning to accept that move.

Advertisement
Agree that its probably too late now. If he pulls a Hank and really dedicates himself this off season, he can still give us quality snaps next year.

Offense or put 25 lbs on him. Told me last year that uf wanted him at te and he had no desire to play there. Also didn't want to play lb either. That may have changed given his poor play now though

Advertisement
Its time for him to take his crappy, entitlement attitude to the NFL. He is the kind of guy that doesn't make the team better. Maybe if he stays and he knows he is playing for draft status it will change, but doubt it.

Its time for him to take his crappy, entitlement attitude to the NFL. He is the kind of guy that doesn't make the team better. Maybe if he stays and he knows he is playing for draft status it will change, but doubt it.

I don't see him as an NFL player, maybe a ST's player but definitely not a safety.

Advertisement
Back