NFL Ravens fans

Advertisement
I wasn't crazy about the Dobbins pick, I felt we should've taken Mims at 55 & waited for a RB.

RB wasn't a big need for us, we need WR, EDGE & OG a lot more than we need a RB, but the DeCosta learned from Ozzie to always draft the best player on the board regardless of position.

They know far better than I do so I'll trust the pick, but I wish we would've took a WR at 55.
Dobbins is another Ray Rice

Advertisement
in 2021. No need to play/start Dobbins immediately. Ingram has 1 year left of good football. Gus is a free agent is 2021. So I love this pick, have him learn Roman's offense.
RB is the easiest position to transition. If he pushes Ingram even better. This isn't college. The minute he's drafted the clock is ticking. Plus Ingram got hurt and Gus is still Gus to me. I don't think we resign him next year anyway unless it's for a hometown discount.

Naw play him champ!

@Liberty City El As a die hard ravens fan, I must know what you think of ILB Malik Harrison, who we drafted from ohio state in the 3rd round. TIA.
Solid Run defender LB, a little slow footed & doesn't do well in pass coverage, but is very good attacking the gaps vs the run.

Good complementary LB to Queen in Martindale's 3-4/Multiple set Defense.

🔥🔥🔥!

Love the Duvernay pick! This makes up for not getting Mims lol.

He's a legit speedster with terrific hands, he's more straight line fast than laterally quick but he wins at all 3 levels of the Defense. He's a shorter guy, but plays compact with great long sprinter style speed.

Deep ball threat all day. Also makes tough catches in the middle of the field, has a RB type build with WR ability.

He's like a bigger & stronger version of Keke Coutee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I envy their FO. Another great draft. Hate that you guys sniped Dobbins away from the Dolphins but we should have traded up.

He has a similar running style to Rice, but not Ray's receiving ability.

Dobbins can't catch, but he's got solid speed & good feet as a runner, runs low & is one cut downhill type.
Are you sure about that? Ray rice only had 37 catches in college while Dobbins had 71...

Advertisement
same here I went to Johns Hopkins University, nerdy as **** but loved it; underrated city in terms of food and entertainment.

Definitely agree and definitely true about Hopkins but that's a world-class education. You're just not going to really find too many other places with such serious students or as many that knew (or accepted) that they were going to be doctors at such a young age either.

The summer I was there I lived in Clark. Mannnn, I thought that was a crappy dorm.....until I stepped inside of Stanford freshman year at UM.

Definitely agree and definitely true about Hopkins but that's a world-class education. You're just not going to really find too many other places with such serious students or as many that knew (or accepted) that they were going to be doctors at such a young age either.

The summer I was there I lived in Clark. Mannnn, I thought that was a crappy dorm.....until I stepped inside of Stanford freshman year at UM.

Yeah very fortunate to have gone there, loved the school and experience a lot. Being an athlete was a plus for sure as it expanded my social circles.

Im guessing you did CTY there, and yeah they put you in the crap-hole. But it got better as you left the freshmen dorms. Buddy of mine lived in Stanford and I spent the whole orientation week partying there, had a blast... but was set up for disappointment lol

Football rivalry aside, I always liked Baltimore as a city too. I have relatives in the suburbs but I spent a summer at Johns Hopkins in high school and got to actually experience the city. Was a great time and the talent at Towson State was exceptional even in the summer.

If anyone ever runs into Canes Hoops great Johnny Hemsley be sure to ask him about The Block too.
The Block hahahha. Last time i was there was for my bachelor party haha. No track marks or C section scars was how the one dude got us to go inside. Another club is the club in The Wire with all the mirrors. Fond memories of that place.

Baltimore is a GREAT city if you know what you're doing. Great food, fun, and safe for the most part. I mean it is called Bodymore, Murdaland for a reason, but like anywhere else just don't be dumb. I spent my undergrad and grad years outside the city and still get there quite often. If you've never been you can do worse. Plus DC is right there which is another amazing time, especially if you like history.

Yeah very fortunate to have gone there, loved the school and experience a lot. Being an athlete was a plus for sure as it expanded my social circles.

Im guessing you did CTY there, and yeah they put you in the crap-hole. But it got better as you left the freshmen dorms. Buddy of mine lived in Stanford and I spent the whole orientation week partying there, had a blast... but was set up for disappointment lol
What did you play at Hopkins?

Advertisement
Back