NFL Ravens fans

Advertisement
Ebron covers himself with dropped passes.

And what's the Steelers gonna do with old man Ben? The clock is ticking on him bro lol.

Ben is refreshed. He's feeling like a fresh 29 yr old 325lb QB.

Haha- it's actually a fair criticism of Ebron but we got him at a pretty good price.

Thinking we go Dobbins (if he falls) or Jonathan Taylor at RB tomorrow as James Conner is a good story but is also beyond fragile. Or WR as they apparently like Pittman out of USC.

Bawlmore have their eyes on anyone specific in Round 2?

Haha- it's actually a fair criticism of Ebron but we got him at a pretty good price.

Thinking we go Dobbins (if he falls) or Jonathan Taylor at RB tomorrow as James Conner is a good story but is also beyond fragile. Or WR as they apparently like Pittman out of USC.

We have 2 picks in the 2nd round & 2 picks in the 3rd...

So we'll probably be going after a WR, OG, Edge Rusher & Safety, also possibly a DT & RB.

I'm hoping we can get either Denzel Mims or Laviska Shenault, would also love to see us get Yetur Gross Matos or AJ Epenesa.

Also like Kyle Dugger & Terrell Burgess at Safety & Jordan Elliott at DT. Robert Hunt is my favorite OG prospect.

Don't think we draft another CB, but if we do hope we can get Jaylon Johnson.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think we have fun today! 4 picks in rounds 2/3.. Ben and that OL are both aging badly.. Defense is young but offense needs more explosive players.. I could see yall finishing third in the division.

I like Pittman a lot his dad was tough.

Personally, I would have drafted Isaiah Wilson but you can’t go wrong with the 2nd best LB in the draft.

Advertisement
13738144_1183197778367508_5900920548371019112_o.jpg

So we'll probably be going after a WR, OG, Edge Rusher & Safety, also possibly a DT & RB.

I'm hoping we can get either Denzel Mims or Laviska Shenault, would also love to see us get Yetur Gross Matos or AJ Epenesa.

Also like Kyle Dugger & Terrell Burgess at Safety & Jordan Elliott at DT. Robert Hunt is my favorite OG prospect.

I'm somewhat of a casual Ravens fan myself because of the old teams with Ray Lewis, exc.

Advertisement

With some of the players left on the board I'd love to have four 2nd & 3rd round picks this year. Effing Ravens.

If Gross Matos is available at the 55th pick for you I think that's an absolute steal and would hate to see it.

Speaking of Epenesa what happened to him? He was a sure fire 1st rounder if you looked at most mocks.

Great city, great team. Went to college there and was lucky to be there for the superbowl win (wild night and to powerplant for not kicking us out). Im hoping they take swift, even if Gus has been pretty good there

Advertisement
I think we have fun today! 4 picks in rounds 2/3.. Ben and that OL are both aging badly.. Defense is young but offense needs more explosive players.. I could see yall finishing third in the division.

I like Pittman a lot his dad was tough.

I actually think Pittman would be a great fit with us too. Reminds me a little of Plaxico.

My reflex would be to come back at ya for the mere suggestion that we'd finish anything less than 2nd in the AFC North but it all goes back to Ben and I have to still consider that the front office absolutely refuses to get a veteran backup.

As far as our o-line, it was spotty last year and I have definite concerns about how Villaneuva especially is aging but I'm also hoping that teams weren't exactly having to drop guys back in pass defense because we had freakin' Duck Hodges lobbing up actual wounded ducks and that kinda exposed the unit more than they'll be with Roethlisberger.

We have to solidify the OL after losing Yanda. I mean there’s no replacing him, but we gotta draft a solid prospect to develop.

Back to my notion of "Eff Baltimore" and their 4 picks in the 2nd & 3rd.

It's probably a bit hyperbolic but I do absolutely see a lot of guys still on the board that I really like.

Shenault would be a great add IMO to go with Brown and Hurst, I would draft him in a heartbeat if I were y'all.

Advertisement
Back