NFL Ravens fans

Great city, great team. Went to college there and was lucky to be there for the superbowl win (wild night and to powerplant for not kicking us out). Im hoping they take swift, even if Gus has been pretty good there
I was down Federal Hill that night.. Liquor and **** were flowing everywhere. The parade was a ball too!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great city, great team. Went to college there and was lucky to be there for the superbowl win (wild night and to powerplant for not kicking us out). Im hoping they take swift, even if Gus has been pretty good there

Football rivalry aside, I always liked Baltimore as a city too. I have relatives in the suburbs but I spent a summer at Johns Hopkins in high school and got to actually experience the city. Was a great time and the talent at Towson State was exceptional even in the summer.

If anyone ever runs into Canes Hoops great Johnny Hemsley be sure to ask him about The Block too.

Football rivalry aside, I always liked Baltimore as a city too. I have relatives in the suburbs but I spent a summer at Johns Hopkins in high school and got to actually experience the city. Was a great time and the talent at Towson State was exceptional even in the summer.

If anyone ever runs into Canes Hoops great Johnny Hemsley be sure to ask him about The Block too.
Towson has sneaky talent! Plus they like to have fun fun. Tad the block isn't like it use to be.. But yes The Block was legit back in the day.

Advertisement

same here I went to Johns Hopkins University, nerdy as **** but loved it; underrated city in terms of food and entertainment.

Advertisement

Love this pick, Madubuike is a very good high upside pick, he was productive, has great natural strength & is very good interior pass rusher. 6'3 300lbs & runs a 4.8 40. Can be a very good 3 or 5-tech for us.

We took Daylon Mack at NT last year from TAMU as well. Very good value pick after moving back a few spots.

Last edited:
I wasn't crazy about the Dobbins pick, I felt we should've taken Mims at 55 & waited for a RB.

RB wasn't a big need for us, we need WR, EDGE & OG a lot more than we need a RB, but the DeCosta learned from Ozzie to always draft the best player on the board regardless of position.

They know far better than I do so I'll trust the pick, but I wish we would've took a WR at 55.

It's hard not to like what the ravens are doing! That's a fast physical team they are building.

If AB can get his **** together......

Advertisement
Advertisement

🔥🔥🔥!

Love the Duvernay pick! This makes up for not getting Mims lol.

He's a legit speedster with terrific hands, he's more straight line fast than laterally quick but he wins at all 3 levels of the Defense. He's a shorter guy, but plays compact with great long sprinter style speed.

Deep ball threat all day. Also makes tough catches in the middle of the field, has a RB type build with WR ability.

He's like a bigger & stronger version of Keke Coutee.

6'5 330lbs big strong road grader with very good arm length & great punch. He's a big Rhino style blocker, clears space & levels defenders in front of him. Not really a Zone blocker & isn't going to be pulling much, he's a straight ahead locomotive. Fits well in our power run scheme.

Kelechi Osemele 2.0

Glad to see so many Canes fans follow the Ravens. For me, it's more the other way around. I did go to UM Law for just a year, but really became a Canes fan because so many great Ravens played at the U. Love Baltimore and love Miami.

Advertisement
Back