Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

Agree. But given Flagg will be the only MLB we have on roster after the season is over, I would hope we go portalling this offseason, as well. That LB room is a 3 year buildout.
I'm also in agreement.

Should grab a grad sr next year out of the portal ..allowing the young guys to develop. We lose Steed, Johnson, Ragone.

A good solid 1 year plug n play type would be great to go with the high schoolers we are bringing in.

Advertisement
I'm also in agreement.

Should grab a grad sr next year out of the portal ..allowing the young guys to develop. We lose Steed, Johnson, Ragone.

A good solid 1 year plug n play type would be great to go with the high schoolers we are bringing in.
Ya I agree...Next year's version of Caleb Johnson. Unless Thomas Davis somehow can make the transition to MLB, which I would consider a mild long shot. Built like one, but as of now just being used blitz packages.

Mike definitely needed for next year.

None that committed to UM.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Only ones I can think of was Perryman and Spence.
Perryman yea but he doesnt have those type of wheels and frame. U got Bryant and this kid coming in already at 230 flying like missiles. Everytime we got a big frame guy they aint move like that. Spence was a stud but tiny asf

Perryman yea but he doesnt have those type of wheels and frame. U got Bryant and this kid coming in already at 230 flying like missiles. Everytime we got a big frame guy they aint move like that. Spence was a stud but tiny asf

I was hyped up by Shaq, Pinckney and McCloud. Our LB coaches really did those three a disservice. But 20/20 hindsight, they weren't as athletic as the 3 we have coming in. Chase as a RS Sophomore, Wes as a second year plus these 3 makes for a decent nucleus in 2022. But we need a lot more depth.

Advertisement
I was hyped up by Shaq, Pinckney and McCloud. Our LB coaches really did those three a disservice. But 20/20 hindsight, they weren't as athletic as the 3 we have coming in. Chase as a RS Sophomore, Wes as a second year plus these 3 makes for a decent nucleus in 2022. But we need a lot more depth.
Those guys were pretty good but in the words of Stevos break down these are different types of linebackers that we are used to seeing over the years. Get used to it, thats all he had to say and I knew he felt the same way I did. POPO is a monster

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back