Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

View as article
Advertisement
**** Yeah Reaction GIF
Hey, who hacked Mirabal's GIF?
@RVACane @Baba Yaga @PIPO
Which one of you guys did this?

Advertisement
I know he is committed and he has the tattoos, but he still has one photo in Bama gear on his IG. He also has Miami stuff, but he got rid of other schools, except for Bama. Back to the tattoos, always a good sign because they are “forever”, but couldn’t help to think of Rueben Foster with the Auburn tattoo and played at Bama. Just a thought.

Advertisement
I know he is committed and he has the tattoos, but he still has one photo in Bama gear on his IG. He also has Miami stuff, but he got rid of other schools, except for Bama. Back to the tattoos, always a good sign because they are “forever”, but couldn’t help to think of Rueben Foster with the Auburn tattoo and played at Bama. Just a thought.
He gone.

**** you're right man. It's over my boy. Thought we had him too...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back