Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

I love it
Kid might be my favorite commit in the class and that was before that comment. He is a difference maker at a spot we haven’t had one since 2019.
x1,000,000! Kid has that old school feel.

Advertisement

E4E7938C-2943-4F15-9E85-96B3AE554C3F.gif

I am, I get that, and I have been that same party pooper before only to watch people meltdown. ****, I dared to bring up how those DMoney practice reports have been wrong almost everytime before and to restrain the expectations this summer. I have learned in life that you should always adjust jubilant expectations by a good amount and you will find you land right where you would expect.

Even best case scenario we will need 2 years for this class.. Will we give Mario 2 more seasons of 4-8 records with disgusting losses to fsu/uf/nd/clemson on the books? You not winning with en mass freshman players, no matter how talented..

Even best case scenario we will need 2 years for this class.. Will we give Mario 2 more seasons of 4-8 records with disgusting losses to fsu/uf/nd/clemson on the books? You not winning with en mass freshman players, no matter how talented..
We are giving Mario at least 5 years based on what we paid him

Advertisement

Portal will fill gaps with older players. Teams no longer have to wait 3-4 years to flip their rosters with new classes. It’s a new world in college football.

Portal will fill gaps with older players. Teams no longer have to wait 3-4 years to flip their rosters with new classes. It’s a new world in college football.
We will need to bring in 50+ players, to turn over roster.. Is that even possible?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We will need to bring in 50+ players, to turn over roster.. Is that even possible?
Absolutely, the 25 annual counters or off for the next two cycles and the portal is past it’s nascent stage and should be hoppin this year even more than last year. This is actually the best time to flip a roster since they instituted the 85 counter.

So 20 from the 2022 class another 25 or so for 2023 class plus 10 or so transfers so i would say yes
Absolutely, the 25 annual counters or off for the next two cycles and the portal is past it’s nascent stage and should be hoppin this year even more than last year. This is actually the best time to flip a roster since they instituted the 85 counter.
Yea I was talking like close to 50 THIS year alone.. 25 new recruits and atleast 20 transfers.. We have sooo many gusy from like 2019 that have to move on.. I remember the OC say he was watching 2019 film and we had soo many players on current team playing, we have to turn over roster FASSST.. I dont think we can afford multiple 4-8 years..

2024 we play @Clemson AGAIN, @ND, @UF

Yea I was talking like close to 50 THIS year alone.. 25 new recruits and atleast 20 transfers.. We have sooo many gusy from like 2019 that have to move on.. I remember the OC say he was watching 2019 film and we had soo many players on current team playing, we have to turn over roster FASSST.. I dont think we can afford multiple 4-8 years..

2024 we play @Clemson AGAIN, @ND, @UF
I can see us signing 30 and getting a bunch through the portal. Think you want balance for 24 as well

I love it
Kid might be my favorite commit in the class and that was before that comment. He is a difference maker at a spot we haven’t had one since 2019.
He and Wes…that’s what all conference LB’s look like, sound like and PLAY LIKE

Advertisement
Back