2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the BS that a kid will not commit to a school without an official visit. It happens all the time. So far this year the Washingtons and Tripp have done it. Kids see enough on unofficials to know they want to be there and use their OV after committing.
I chose Miami from looking at pics online 😂

But the first moment I took a step on campus I fell in love. No official tour or nice hotel stay haha.

Advertisement
Stop with the BS that a kid will not commit to a school without an official visit. It happens all the time. So far this year the Washingtons and Tripp have done it. Kids see enough on unofficials to know they want to be there and use their OV after committing.
Thats a minority of kids. And usually the kids who do, don't take other OV's either or its usually even before u can take OV's like Junior year or before the period opens. So yes you are right but context matters

Advertisement
247 doesn’t even have UM as warm lol not even lister in his recruit page
That's cause he hasn't visited compared to the other schools. But I'm sure they could go in and manually adjust if they really wanted to (they don't)

Advertisement
These guys at SEC schools and others just can’t fathom that a recruit would pick Miami over their school. I get it, the administration was self imploding the progrum the last 15-20 years but still. Mario holds a ton of clout for what he did at Bama as a position coach and what he did at Oregon. He’s very reputable.

This isn’t Golden trying to sell what he did at Temple vs Saban, Kirby, OSU, ect on the trail. This is Mario is with a rock star staff.

When Miami is on and on top of its game, it’s a great place to play. These other schools just are blinded to admit that

These guys at SEC schools and others just can’t fathom that a recruit would pick Miami over their school. I get it, the administration was self imploding the progrum the last 15-20 years but still. Mario holds a ton of clout for what he did at Bama as a position coach and what he did at Oregon. He’s very reputable.

This isn’t Golden trying to sell what he did at Temple vs Saban, Kirby, OSU, ect on the trail. This is Mario is with a rock star staff.

When Miami is on and on top of its game, it’s a great place to play. These other schools just are blinded to admit that
Sec fandom and money is a new entity that came in at a perfect time.
They took full advantage of tv contracts, social media, and the internet. It also coincided with Miami’s downfall and had a lot of help from some dude named Emmert.

In the 80’s you couldn’t fathom the amount of money being paid and being made by college football.
Give the sec credit for being proactive in pushing that product.
But the majority of fans right now can not remember a time and can not imagine Miami being a college football powerhouse.
The fact that fanbases are so stunned about how we are recruiting is obvious about the demographic that follows this sport on line.

Some of our fans had the same mentality. They never been around when we were not only Bama, but better lol

Advertisement
So Gaby is feeling “crystal ball good,” but no crystal ball… fascinating

Attachments

• C8A24102-F766-4A69-B7D4-3D62C3DE82DC.jpeg
    C8A24102-F766-4A69-B7D4-3D62C3DE82DC.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 323
Advertisement
So Gaby is feeling “crystal ball good,” but no crystal ball… fascinating
Man keeps upping his hedging game lol, at least he got the scoop right it seems on the Raul stuff a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back