2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Aguirre going to commit sight unseen?

If he does, that would be an amazing job by the staff. If he was some 3-star under the radar kid, I can see it. But this is a kid being recruited hard by some of the best defensive minds in the game today.

Amazing job by the staff.
No

Advertisement
In academia, scientific research publications usually use 1 digit after the decimal. I guess they are just trying to showcase they are legit using a 'scientific method' to make people believe them more. But I think it's lost on the targeted audience and made it worse for themselves.
Agreed, but it falls flat and looks ridiculous within this context.

Looking good here.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Pants GIF

3 and a portal is good with me

Would you take 2 LB's and a Portal in the Spring?

Bryant or Aguire and Washington would be a good haul for this cycle.

I also think that Harbor would be a much better LB. In my mind he would factor into the headcount of that room.

Would you take 2 LB's and a Portal in the Spring?

Bryant or Aguire and Washington would be a good haul for this cycle.

I also think that Harbor would be a much better LB. In my mind he would factor into the headcount of that room.
We need a major talent infusion at LB. 2 just isn’t enough, we need 4. Some of those may come through the portal but we need 4. We have Wes and Chase Smith and after that it’s a bunch of meh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because Bama is confident doesn’t mean they’re right. They’ve swung and missed a multitude of times this spring/summer.
I think their confidence is waning. They also know Miami is a legit threat every time. We are potentially going to take the top 3 OL targets we were both after. They know it’s serious when Miami is involved.

You don’t like that Stan Clark kid as a possible 4th? Bryan, Washington, Popo, and Clark

I think we need to throw numbers (and quality luckily with those 4 names) at the LB depth
Getting those four would be a ridiculous. I'd be extremely happy to get two of Bryant, Popo, and Clark.

Pretty funny - Bama 247 board doesn't really seem to care about this...

They've got Gaby's thread opened in a new thread.

Lots of comments about "the check must have cleared", etc.
"The 2023 version of Texas a&m"
"Man those jokers are dishing it out this summer."

"They’re also heavily involved with McClain and Bryant too. Miami could be beat us like a red headed step child this month. Imagine saying that pre-NIL."

And there are lots of comments about Mario as a rock star recruiter but not so much a game day coach...
As pedestrian as our recruiting has been over the years I will Gladly take Mario “The Rockstar” recruiter. It’s amazing how smart coaches look when they have talent.

Just because Bama is confident doesn’t mean they’re right. They’ve swung and missed a multitude of times this spring/summer. Popo will be next.
Yep. Bama insiders predict practically everyone going their way, never seen Hank South post outright they weren't getting someone. At this point trust the insiders here. I think Bryant will be a very close call though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back