2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Beer, anyone?

Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would you take 2 LB's and a Portal in the Spring?

Bryant or Aguire and Washington would be a good haul for this cycle.

I also think that Harbor would be a much better LB. In my mind he would factor into the headcount of that room.
You think? LOL

Advertisement
As much as we know Mario can recruit, I think Strong is a stout recruiter as well. Gonna be hard for kids to say no to both our guys.
Stop with the BS that a kid will not commit to a school without an official visit. It happens all the time. So far this year the Washingtons and Tripp have done it. Kids see enough on unofficials to know they want to be there and use their OV after committing.
I know awhile back on a recruiting show he was talking about being a Miami fan…said he wanted to get down there for the FSU game so maybe he’s saving that last official for that game instead of paying to come down on his own dyme. So he very well may commit and use that official for the game instead of wasting a summer official and pay his own way in the fall🤷🏾‍♂️

Just because Bama is confident doesn’t mean they’re right. They’ve swung and missed a multitude of times this spring/summer. Popo will be next.
Popo a Cane but Bama still closes better than most. Don’t sleep on them with other recruits. They are also on fire as of late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back