2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby is probably doing a solid for the program. Sometimes coaches don’t like crystal balls because they set off alarms.

The Canes are in a good spot here.
Fair enough. I actually don’t have much of an issue with him, but his constant hedging can be annoying.

Especially lately, but also wonder if that could have something to do with him being told to stop letting as much info out? Wild guess lol

Advertisement
Get me Popo and Malik. Plus Wes from last year. Who else in this cycle are we after?
The LB board is captured in this thread

Gaby is probably doing a solid for the program. Sometimes coaches don’t like crystal balls because they set off alarms.

He is definitely doing a good job. He drop that Crystal ball and its max 85 points by 3 pm tuesday

Advertisement

That’s fair but can someone not teach him a better way to post info.

Like all he has to say is I feel Miami is in a good spot.

Why can’t he just say that and let it be. Why All the wishy wash back and forth stuff. Like you would think Lake and them would teach him.

It’s not that hard.

UGA got their LB.

He will get the 1 star they drop PoPo when he commits and Wilson will be a 5 star 5 minutes after Popo commits..😝

Never really understood the logic. If the kid wants to come here he will. And other schools can up their offer after the commitment. A crystal ball should play no role

Popo a Cane but Bama still closes better than most. Don’t sleep on them with other recruits. They are also on fire as of

I agree but you will seem them focus closer to home moving forward. I honestly think Saban is done in the next couple of years. He doesn’t want to deal with this NIL and changes.

Advertisement
Very tough. I’m really in with them, but Veronica is really pushing MSU on him. She makes it look like his decision, but we all know. Now if Pkay decides to make his own choice without any influence… he’s coming to Miami. If he goes momma route… he’s headed to MSU. The kid is really a momma boy. So it’s kinda tough here.
I heard he was really close with his mom from a parent that was on his team last year which led me to believe this would always be a Miami vs Florida battle, weird she would want him all the way up in Michigan.

The hate for Gaby is so far over the top, mob mentality going on for sure. I mean his wording sucks usually but he means well.

Also, he personally has nothing to do with the ranking bias 247 has, that's above his paygrade. People are attacking he and David Lake like crazy and it's pretty bad. Like those 2 have anything to do with what's going on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In that Bama thread most of them think Miami, one of the writers said they would do some digging and then haven’t said anything else about it since. I’m guessing he’s not liking what he’s hearing lol

Seems like they’re trying to keep the fans over there calm. The small class they do have is quality, but a lot of the top guys are committing much earlier than years past and Bama has missed on several. Should get interesting as the season goes on
Saban is old. Eventually this needs to be used to negative recruit. Does any kid that shows up in 2023 actually finish college at Bama with him as the coach?

Get me Popo and Malik. Plus Wes from last year. Who else in this cycle are we after?
Don’t forget about Bobby Washington who I think can be serious Tyriq McCord on this squad. Keep in guys B-Wash will played LB seriously full time
I heard he was really close with his mom from a parent that was on his team last year which led me to believe this would always be a Miami vs Florida battle, weird she would want him all the way up in Michigan.
well they are from Chicago and Lansing is just 3 hrs away from their entire family. They have no family in Florida really.

Well they are from Chicago and Lansing is just 3 hrs away from their entire family. Including pops. They have no family in Florida really.

Don’t forget about Bobby Washington who I think can be serious Tyriq McCord on this squad. Keep in guys B-Wash will played LB seriously full time

well they are from Chicago and Lansing is just 3 hrs away from their entire family. They have no family in Florida really.
B Wash running 4.4 you find him a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back