2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate for Gaby is so far over the top, mob mentality going on for sure. I mean his wording sucks usually but he means well.

Also, he personally has nothing to do with the ranking bias 247 has, that's above his pay grade. People are attacking he and David Lake like crazy and it's pretty bad. Like those 2 have anything to do with what's going on.
I can relate to him just because in my field I answer questions and post opinions on social every single day and it’s not an easy thing to do. Not for sympathy but I mean you gotta learn how to talk to people. I had to get humbled a lot and learn when to not say anything. I think @Cribby does a good job with that but it’s just from experience

There’s always going to be some extraordinary ******** you just have to tolerate but he will improve

I don’t follow what he does other than what gets posted here but I think he will do a good job

Advertisement
Yep. Bama insiders predict practically everyone going their way, never seen Hank South post outright they weren't getting someone. At this point trust the insiders here. I think Bryant will be a very close call though.
Hank was saying Mauigoa was between them and Tenn too… we all know how that one ended.

I agree but you will seem them focus closer to home moving forward. I honestly think Saban is done in the next couple of years. He doesn’t want to deal with this NIL and changes.

What he doesn’t want to deal with is him not having the advantage of paying kids under the table..now it’s all open and above board for the most part and his buddy Emmett ain’t there so he’s having to play on a more level playing field.
I think you start to see it more each year…

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is a weird one. I havent heard much about him but people think he's coming.

Sheet GIF

Advertisement
Fair enough. I actually don’t have much of an issue with him, but his constant hedging can be annoying.

Especially lately, but also wonder if that could have something to do with him being told to stop letting as much info out? Wild guess lol

I alluded to this a few weeks ago.. I’m sure he has to put out some sort of response and that may be in part of his employer. That’s where the hedging comes from but others on here have vouched for him.

He’s learning the business still and what happened with Wayne was in no part his fault. That was on 247

Advertisement
Aguirre’s dad is Cuban.
Joenel Aguero is Dominican.
**** I got my nationalities mixed up. Just replaced what I said with some Cuban delights and we cooking still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back