Rate****How pretty****

Not only was it back foot, but he was actually moving laterally when he released it. Just ridiculous.

With a defender bearing down on him and then striking him as he released the ball. All things considered, it was nearly an impossible throw.

Advertisement
LULZ at any moron who would have anything negative to say about that pass. I've been watching football a long time, and that's one of the best passes I've ever seen. He flicked that **** 55 yards off his back foot into a postage stamp-sized window hitting a dude in perfect stride. Zero margin for error in the back of the endzone. Perfection.

Its even more impressive from the end zone angle IMO.

I think the NCST pass was even better, which is hard to imagine.

I know we have some solid options next year but Morris is going to become a legend here next season. I'm sure you can see it coming too.

This was a better throw because of the endzone endline and having to hit Coley in perfect stride. If I remember the NCSU throw correctly, Dorsett was wide open and actually had to slow down a little to make the catch.

And you're **** right about Morris becoming a legend next season. And a few years from now, he'll be a mix of Peyton Manning and Dan Marino.

During the regular broadcast you could see what an impossibly small window that was to land as well. That defenders arm was **** near touching the back of the end zone.

LULZ at any moron who would have anything negative to say about that pass. I've been watching football a long time, and that's one of the best passes I've ever seen. He flicked that **** 55 yards off his back foot into a postage stamp-sized window hitting a dude in perfect stride. Zero margin for error in the back of the endzone. Perfection.

Its even more impressive from the end zone angle IMO.

I think the NCST pass was even better, which is hard to imagine.

I know we have some solid options next year but Morris is going to become a legend here next season. I'm sure you can see it coming too.

This was a better throw because of the endzone endline and having to hit Coley in perfect stride. If I remember the NCSU throw correctly, Dorsett was wide open and actually had to slow down a little to make the catch.

And you're **** right about Morris becoming a legend next season. And a few years from now, he'll be a mix of Peyton Manning and Dan Marino.

I talked myself in a circle really. The NCST throw was ridiculous, but part of that play in general was the deke of the defender so ****, maybe this was a better throw? I dunno.

Advertisement
During the regular broadcast you could see what an impossibly small window that was to land as well. That defenders arm was **** near touching the back of the end zone.

It was beautiful.

Where is the gif of that other throw he had near the endzone, that ball went about 60 yards in the air.

404.gif

Advertisement
I repeat,

Knuckles is a moron.

I know what I saw and it was akin to a broken play. Everyone else can fap to it, I just didn't like seeing Morris under that much pressure having to make a play falling away, coming away limping against such an overmatched opponent.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1611735 said:
I repeat,

Knuckles is a moron.

I know what I saw and it was akin to a broken play. Everyone else can fap to it, I just didn't like seeing Morris under that much pressure having to make a play falling away, coming away limping against such an overmatched opponent.

I suppose I can see what you're getting at, but the throw itself is undeniable to me

Incredible throw by Morris as well as route by coley but the execution of the o line was lacking thus Morris ends up limping away.

Advertisement
Did the username give it away lol. Doesn't change my point of view about the play. There are three phases to any passing play route running,The throw and blocking. We were great in two phases but still allowed Morris to take a solid shot from a defender or two. All I'm saying is there were at least 10 plays in that game where we executed in all three phases and therefore were more impressive even though they may not have been as fancy (for example the throw to herb for the td).

Incredible throw. I remember Morris making a similar throw to Hankerson in 2010 I believe.

Advertisement
Incredible throw. I remember Morris making a similar throw to Hankerson in 2010 I believe.

That sounds right. Searching memory banks.

That Jacory one to Benjamin against FSU is there too. I remember Blackledge I think "oh gosh, what a throw"

Did the username give it away lol. Doesn't change my point of view about the play. There are three phases to any passing play route running,The throw and blocking. We were great in two phases but still allowed Morris to take a solid shot from a defender or two. All I'm saying is there were at least 10 plays in that game where we executed in all three phases and therefore were more impressive even though they may not have been as fancy (for example the throw to herb for the td).

I don't think he was talking to you.

That sounds right. Searching memory banks.

That Jacory one to Benjamin against FSU is there too. I remember Blackledge I think "oh gosh, what a throw"

Stepped up in the pocket and laid it in there perfectly. Probably one of the most impressive throws by a Miami QB in the last decade or so.

Advertisement
Back