Rate****How pretty****

374.gif

Advertisement
minority view but that's an ugly play, talent just won out there. The Williams throw to Herb was much smoother and ''prettier''

Advertisement
That's a 55 yard pass off his back foot. Sickened by his arm strength

Advertisement
I give it an 8.5, difficulty level of 9 on Morris' end, only thing missing to increase the score is a dive, of toe drag on the line. Beautiful score tho.

pants too high
white socks with clown shoes
eyebrow unis

2/10 would not support this team

LULZ at any moron who would have anything negative to say about that pass. I've been watching football a long time, and that's one of the best passes I've ever seen. He flicked that **** 55 yards off his back foot into a postage stamp-sized window hitting a dude in perfect stride. Zero margin for error in the back of the endzone. Perfection.

One of the best throws I've seen from a college QB in a while. He threw that ball off his back foot with a flick of the wrist and hit Coley in stride.

His problem isn't the hard throws...he tends to lose concentration on the shorter/easier throws.

Advertisement
I give it an 8.5, difficulty level of 9 on Morris' end, only thing missing to increase the score is a dive, of toe drag on the line. Beautiful score tho.

A dive would have meant it wasn't as good of a throw and it wouldn't have been a TD. Other than that, good stuff.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1611655 said:
minority view but that's an ugly play, talent just won out there. The Williams throw to Herb was much smoother and ''prettier''

Yeah, but how was it for distance, Coach?

Not only was it back foot, but he was actually moving laterally when he released it. Just ridiculous.

Advertisement
LULZ at any moron who would have anything negative to say about that pass. I've been watching football a long time, and that's one of the best passes I've ever seen. He flicked that **** 55 yards off his back foot into a postage stamp-sized window hitting a dude in perfect stride. Zero margin for error in the back of the endzone. Perfection.

Its even more impressive from the end zone angle IMO.

I think the NCST pass was even better, which is hard to imagine.

I know we have some solid options next year but Morris is going to become a legend here next season. I'm sure you can see it coming too.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1611655 said:

Yeah, but how was it for distance, Coach?

I'm rating the whole play not just the throw. Hence the talent comment. It was a great throw by Morris but, beyond his throw wasn't overwhelmingly impressive. I thought the Williams play was a better example of a well executed play.

Last edited:
Not only was it back foot, but he was actually moving laterally when he released it. Just ridiculous.

Yup I didn't even really notice it at first but how the defender was coming in I suppose he had to. Tough to see that from the field cam. Not sure I've ever seen a QB here throw a more spectacular deep ball when it connects.

Advertisement
Back