Rate****How pretty****

11:28

[video=youtube;WOG5MvVercE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOG5MvVercE[/video]

Advertisement
Alot of credit gotta go to J Coley he was making the QBs practice that little lateral movement all spring. Usually SM would panick but that tok composure and practice. I dunno if he just threw it up trusting Stacy or he actually saw him that fast, if he saw him get open thats impressive and Im a guy that always rips SM.

Honestly if you got the top qb's in college and gave them 10 tries to duplicate that throw, you might get 5 completions against air. Maybe not that many. You need an elite arm to even get it out there without stepping into the throw.
Then you throw in a defender in your face, the receiver running full speed with only 1 yard between him and the end line when he catches the ball, and you have to drop the ball over a defender. If it's short, it's intercepted or knocked away. If it's 1 yard too deep it's out of bounds.

Forget another qb on our team making that throw, there may be only a handful of qb's alive who hit that throw, under the same circumstances 2 out of 10 times.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1611735 said:
I repeat,

Knuckles is a moron.

I know what I saw and it was akin to a broken play. Everyone else can fap to it, I just didn't like seeing Morris under that much pressure having to make a play falling away, coming away limping against such an overmatched opponent.

You're proving him right. Just stop.

Advertisement
Did the username give it away lol. Doesn't change my point of view about the play. There are three phases to any passing play route running,The throw and blocking. We were great in two phases but still allowed Morris to take a solid shot from a defender or two. All I'm saying is there were at least 10 plays in that game where we executed in all three phases and therefore were more impressive even though they may not have been as fancy (for example the throw to herb for the td).

You cats would nitpick a wet dream until it turned into a nightmare. i think the OP was pointing out the brilliance of the throw by Morris. I doubt that he was praising or looking for a critique of the OLine play. Did you guys dice up the famous Joe Montana to Dwight Clark pass because the D got a hand in Montana's face?

Did the username give it away lol. Doesn't change my point of view about the play. There are three phases to any passing play route running,The throw and blocking. We were great in two phases but still allowed Morris to take a solid shot from a defender or two. All I'm saying is there were at least 10 plays in that game where we executed in all three phases and therefore were more impressive even though they may not have been as fancy (for example the throw to herb for the td).

You cats would nitpick a wet dream until it turned into a nightmare. i think the OP was pointing out the brilliance of the throw by Morris. I doubt that he was praising or looking for a critique of the OLine play. Did you guys dice up the famous Joe Montana to Dwight Clark pass because the D got a hand in Montana's face?

Morris came away limping so there's no way you can give it a ten. I love that we have the talent to destroy weak teams. I'd like to see us do it perfectly ala Morris to Dorsett against UF.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1611826 said:

Morris came away limping so there's no way you can give it a ten. I love that we have the talent to destroy weak teams. I'd like to see us do it perfectly ala Morris to Dorsett against UF.

What the fck does Morris getting tackled and having a pre-existing gimpy ankle that got tweaked AFTER the play when The Don jumped on his back have to do WITH THE BRILLIANCE OF THE FCKING THROW?! If anything, him playing with a gimpy ankle makes the throw EVEN MORE SPECIAL. Jesus Christ, you guys are whacked out of your skulls with some of the faulty stabs at logic you make on here.

What the fck does Morris getting tackled and having a pre-existing gimpy ankle that got tweaked AFTER the play when The Don jumped on his back have to do WITH THE BRILLIANCE OF THE FCKING THROW?! If anything, him playing with a gimpy ankle makes the throw EVEN MORE SPECIAL. Jesus Christ, you guys are whacked out of your skulls with some of the faulty stabs at logic you make on here.

I swear we have half the Broward County bench posting on here.

Advertisement

LULZ. You ain't kidding. If you put your ear next to some of these dudes' ears you hear ocean sounds like a fcking conch shell.

LULZ. You ain't kidding. If you put your ear next to some of these dudes' ears you hear ocean sounds like a fcking conch shell.

Aite fellas by all means relish in this outlier play against a weak opponent. We got bigger fish to fry comin up and I'm lookin forward to a bit better execution. We're gonna need some of these down the line no matter who we play and I'm glad we have the players to get it done but, consistency is gonna wins us the conference and get us to the Chip.

374.gif

[video=youtube;JwkmiXpBHI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwkmiXpBHI8[/video]

Everyone is talking about what an incredible throw that was under pressure. God damnit, Knuckles, get your ******* **** together.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1611854 said:

Aite fellas by all means relish in this outlier play against a weak opponent. We got bigger fish to fry comin up and I'm lookin forward to a bit better execution. We're gonna need some of these down the line no matter who we play and I'm glad we have the players to get it done but, consistency is gonna wins us the conference and get us to the Chip.

You don't need to corch us up. We ain't playing. We can relish that play forever, and it won't affect anything the team does against better teams. LULZ at "outlier play". Of course it's an outlier play because it was one of the best passes ever thrown.

LULZ at any moron who would have anything negative to say about that pass. I've been watching football a long time, and that's one of the best passes I've ever seen. He flicked that **** 55 yards off his back foot into a postage stamp-sized window hitting a dude in perfect stride. Zero margin for error in the back of the endzone. Perfection.

That exceptional play, and should be appreciated for the quality of the throw, with inches to spare from 55 yards off the back foot, not a lot of qb's in college can make nor would they attempt such a play. STEMO has exceptional qualities, hopefully is growth and improvement continue, has the skill set to play at the next level, IMHO.

Advertisement
What I like about the throw is that he put it where only his guy had a shot at it. Coley hadn't barely even gotten by his man when he let that go. I think he just trusted him to be the only one to have a shot at it. Impressive throw. And yeah the telecast showed AG jumping on him.

Advertisement
Back