Ranking update…

Somebody tell Wayne’s dad that since Miami has a smaller fan base and doesn’t generate clicks and revenue. If he was uncommitted and looking at Bama, Uga and Osu he’d be a 5 star. Francis and Cormani would likely be 1-2 and Okunlola would be Top 10 if more blue bloods were in the mix
Nah keep it a secret lol don’t want any wavering

Advertisement
Somebody tell Wayne’s dad that since Miami has a smaller fan base and doesn’t generate clicks and revenue. If he was uncommitted and looking at Bama, Uga and Osu he’d be a 5 star. Francis and Cormani would likely be 1-2 and Okunlola would be Top 10 if more blue bloods were in the mix
To be clear… a bunch of blue bloods are/were after Samson including Bama who wants him pretty bad but they haven’t been able to sell him on branding.

Advertisement
Talent evaluation is really what it’s all about. If you can recruit multiple 5 stars every year you will obviously build talent. But good coaching and talent building is what will get you competitive and allow you to compete at a high level also. I think Butch Davis was a terrible game day coach and was a total politician. But he knew how to build a staff and knew how to analyze talent. We recruited speed in every area except the interior where we recruited size and intensity.

We have to get back to speed. That’s Miami football. As far as offensive line it’s still a mentality. Every year Clemson and other schools have undersized 3 star guards who kick our asses.

I’d rather see us scrap the whole thing. Start over with speed and intensity. It’s gonna take time and it honestly can’t get any worse.

Advertisement
Talent evaluation is really what it’s all about. If you can recruit multiple 5 stars every year you will obviously build talent. But good coaching and talent building is what will get you competitive and allow you to compete at a high level also. I think Butch Davis was a terrible game day coach and was a total politician. But he knew how to build a staff and knew how to analyze talent. We recruited speed in every area except the interior where we recruited size and intensity.

We have to get back to speed. That’s Miami football. As far as offensive line it’s still a mentality. Every year Clemson and other schools have undersized 3 star guards who kick our asses.

I’d rather see us scrap the whole thing. Start over with speed and intensity. It’s gonna take time and it honestly can’t get any worse.

Look at what you have to think with . . .

Look at what you have to think with . . .
Should I list the number of games for 5 years he lost and blamed the scholarships? I could go through them individually like the time he pulled Portis against ECU when he was unstoppable. Later he said Portis told him he was tired. Portis denied he ever said it. Great recruiter amazing evaluater. Bad game day coach.

Advertisement

Lord pirate leech can do more with two stars than Mario can do with 5/4 stars apparently.

Hopefully we can beat Boston college yearly going forward. Jk I will give him 3 years like Norvell who would have been fired before this season if fsu wasn’t poor

Advertisement
Rivals doesn’t deserve miami Fans money. I got rid of my subscription there because of the miami hate they give. This site is the only one that deserves Miami fans money with the amount of people who give off great info that is accurate.

Rivals doesn’t deserve miami Fans money. I got rid of my subscription there because of the miami hate they give. This site is the only one that deserves Miami fans money with the amount of people who give off great info that is accurate.
For Miami football info, it’s this site and not even close. None of them compare.

Advertisement
Back