Ranking update…

That's pretty **** good. Regardless where we fall...top 5 or top 10-15. We just went a horrible 5-7 and Mario's pulling in a good or great class
Yeah… that’s one way to look at it. Ultimately the returns have to equal out to the input which is 8MM plus what he requested for his staff. Mario has time but based on his first year, 5-7 and a class ranked between 10-15 is an unmitigated disaster. Top 8 or higher makes it easier to look forward to the future. In comparison Manny finished 6-7 with the 17th ranked class in 2019. The 5-7 record is on Mario and he needs to make that up with recruiting. If he doesn’t, I feel like it all spirals out of control. Most of his hires were disasters, no way to spin that. At least Manny was a first time HC. I’m not saying we should have kept Manny, I’m glad he is gone but spinning this season and then saying regardless if we finish 10-15 in recruiting just doesn’t even out. It’s a disaster.

Advertisement
Yeah… that’s one way to look at it. Ultimately the returns have to equal out to the input which is 8MM plus what he requested for his staff. Mario has time but based on his first year, 5-7 and a class ranked between 10-15 is an unmitigated disaster. Top 8 or higher makes it easier to look forward to the future. In comparison Manny finished 6-7 with the 17th ranked class in 2019. The 5-7 record is on Mario and he needs to make that up with recruiting. If he doesn’t, I feel like it all spirals out of control. Most of his hires were disasters, no way to spin that. At least Manny was a first time HC. I’m not saying we should have kept Manny, I’m glad he is gone but spinning this season and then saying regardless if we finish 10-15 in recruiting just doesn’t even out. It’s a disaster.
Yep, for me Top 10 is the baseline. He’s widely known as one of, if not the best recruiter in America. If the on-field product is going to suck, recruiting has to make up for it. There’s a ton of easy selling points (NIL, facilities on the come up, new offensive staff, early PT, staying close to home for the local guys) and this is his bump class.

I wavered back and forth during the off-season regarding the takes that this would be a top 5 class. I remember talking with Brooklyn about how we’d finish Top 3, but I’m sure nobody envisioned a 5-7 season. That’s out of the question now, but Top 8-10 should be doable.

Maybe u should find another team . U sound like a kid whose parents bought him a car for his 16 birthday and complained about it not being what he wanted. Another crybaby on here

***** you’re the only one crying, whining about posts that offends your overly sensitive ***. I said what I said and if you don’t like it then I’d politely and professionally ask you to go **** yourself, please.

***** you’re the only one crying, whining about posts that offends your overly sensitive ***. I said what I said and if you don’t like it then I’d politely and professionally ask you to go **** yourself, please.
It doesn’t offend me, u just sound like a crybaby. Keep crying

Advertisement
It doesn’t offend me, u just sound like a crybaby. Keep crying

Keep trying to fish those 19 used trojans out your *** little *****.

I’m done with this conversation, can’t even have intelligent discourse anymore SMH what’s the world coming to?

Advertisement
They dropped Innis from 19 down to 31. That's pretty much the end of his 5* composite ranking. On3 having him at 94th killed him too.

Maybe he's going to UM after all.

Edit: Watch him move back up now that he's not.

Last edited:
I mean to be honest. 247 always say that they base rankings off projections to the draft. That’s why Cormani is behind 7 QBs and OL/DL. I think we all agree that Hykeem ceiling is higher than Innis if everything goes right. That explains his ranking.

I don’t know what Rivals and ON3 base it on. Regardless once these kids enroll it doesn’t mean sh**. Just gives these networks a way to make money when the season ends

Advertisement
Even Rashada being a 5 star is all projection. He has all the tools but he didn’t really have the best senior year of HS. Look at my past post and I said that when he was committed to us..

Andrew Ivins is the new director of scouting at 247. He’s the one doing the rankings and giving kids stars.

Let that sink in.

It is surprising with all of their sites and pull in the recruiting world that loser is now in charge lol wtf experience does he have other than attended local camps and being a creepy ‘so tell me why you have OSU gloves on’

Advertisement
@WaterburyCane this needs to be addressed.
chrome_screenshot_1670983604150.png

Advertisement
Back