Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrific counter point. Well articulated, would read again.

What you said has nothing to do with, well, anything.

We had one of the best defenses in the country at takeaways and TFLs and our QB was so bad that he could hardly take advantage of their dominance.

Somehow you think Wyoming is relevant to that point.

Advertisement
Shameful.
Football is a team sport. I'm not defending Kayya but wins and losses don't tell the whole story. Trent Dilfer was not a better QB than Dan Marino because he was on a stacked Ravens team that won a Super Bowl. That said.. Kayya is still dog****.

What you said has nothing to do with, well, anything.

We had one of the best defenses in the country at takeaways and TFLs and our QB was so bad that he could hardly take advantage of their dominance.

Somehow you think Wyoming is relevant to that point.

Wyoming was better at takeaways and had one of the best QB’s in the country. If you can’t understand the relevance to this argument then I cannot help you.

Advertisement
Wyoming was better at takeaways and had one of the best QB’s in the country. If you can’t understand the relevance to this argument then I cannot help you.

Wyoming is in a G5 conference and Kyle Allen is vastly overrated.

Otherwise, it still has nothing to do with us.

I know that you desperately want to change the subject but this is pathetic.

Advertisement
Better than losing to Cincinnati

Again, saying nothing while trying to compare 2015 (and Golden) to 2017 (and Richt).

It's amazing how little substance any of these fanboys have.

And I bet that some of them are the same guys who were saying that Rosier had started his last game in the Orange Bowl and N'Kosi Perry would be the savior.

Wyoming is in a G5 conference and Kyle Allen is vastly overrated.

Otherwise, it still has nothing to do with us.

I know that you desperately want to change the subject but this is pathetic.

It’s Josh Allen. You made the point that due to takeaways we should never have trailed. Not sure how that only applies to P5 teams. Wyoming was better in that statistic and had a much better QB that no one on this planet would argue, yet they went 5-3 in conference play. Seems like your head explodes when each of your arguments are proven wrong.

It is obvious hence why nobody ever disputed it.

Again, you saying absolutely nothing.
You dispute it every time you insist that a QB who stated 38 games but never once led a 4th quarter comeback is better than a guy who’s done it 6 times just by saying “well with Kaaya we wouldn’t have been trailing.”

What about the games we were trailing in? How’d that happen, and how did they turn out?

You dispute it every time you insist that a QB who stated 38 games but never once led a 4th quarter comeback is better than a guy who’s done it 6 times just by saying “well with Kaaya we wouldn’t have been trailing.”

What about the games we were trailing in? How’d that happen, and how did they turn out?

This dude is a clown I gotta get out of here lol.

Advertisement
Back