Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Ranking the Last Decade of Miami QBs

I'm not sure if this ranking was based on talent, or some combination of QB performance and team performance.

If it was based on QB talent & performance, I would have put Stephen Morris as number 1.

Can you imagine last year team performance and results and this year's team potential with him as our QB with this group of receivers. We'd be off the charts!!

What say you?

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Malik Rosier
2. Jacory Harris
3. Stephen Morris

Malik gets the throne bc he led the team as a 1st year starter to beating all of our rivals on the schedule... breaking the FSU streak, embarrassing Notre Dame, and beating VT. He’s not the best qb on the list but he’s number one bc he’s already won more than them.

Stephen Morris had the best arm talent and Jacory Harris was the best qb talent but Morris is 3rd bc he didn’t beat FSU.

4. Brad Kaaya
5. Terrible
6. Terrible

The curious case of Brad Kaaya smh as talented as he was suppose to be, he never carried the team beyond its potential, never said fck it we winning this game no matter what...imo he lost us games that we would’ve won with a lesser talented qb. Which is why he belongs in the bottom group.

I thought Marve was better than Wright.

I think Morris' short game hurt him and would put him at #1 if he could have varied his places on the field.

Kayaa only gets #1 by process of elimination.

Advertisement
1. Malik Rosier
2. Jacory Harris
3. Stephen Morris

Malik gets the throne bc he led the team as a 1st year starter to beating all of our rivals on the schedule... breaking the FSU streak, embarrassing Notre Dame, and beating VT. He’s not the best qb on the list but he’s number one bc he’s already won more than them.

Stephen Morris had the best arm talent and Jacory Harris was the best qb talent but Morris is 3rd bc he didn’t beat FSU.

4. Brad Kaaya
5. Terrible
6. Terrible

The curious case of Brad Kaaya smh as talented as he was suppose to be, he never carried the team beyond its potential, never said fck it we winning this game no matter what...imo he lost us games that we would’ve won with a lesser talented qb. Which is why he belongs in the bottom group.

Lol at pickory at #2.

I agree with the list, but I think it depends on how you look at it. Kaaya & Morris were more talented, but Rosier & Harris won more big games.

Advertisement
I donno how many times J12 overthrew a slant by 55 yards, for a pick.

Probably because it never happened.

You're thinking of Mark Whipple's stubborn unwillingness to abandon post and dig routes even after the book got out on Jacory and teams were playing 2-deep zone against him.

Advertisement
1. Malik Rosier
2. Jacory Harris
3. Stephen Morris

4. Brad Kaaya
5. Terrible
6. Terrible

Didn't Jacory hurt his thumb his sophomore year? I feel like after he hurt his hand he overthrew the **** out of people but before that he made some really nice throws

Advertisement
Kaaya quarterbacked a team with 8 NFL ready guys including Flowers, Duke (2000 scrimmage yards), and Dorsett and got 6 fuggin wins. Can we please not speak of this clown as being anything better than mediocre.

Kaaya quarterbacked a team with 8 NFL ready guys including Flowers, Duke (2000 scrimmage yards), and Dorsett and got 6 fuggin wins. Can we please not speak of this clown as being anything better than mediocre.

The draft told us this. I'll take Malik and his ability to scramble over the statue Kaaya.

Advertisement
Back