Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

"KevinCaneFace, post: 3355449, member: 10126"Rosier beats Jacory on less interceptions (which causes losses) and more passing touchdowns alone.

You're clueless about evaluating quarterbacks and understanding efficiency.

Rosier gets killed in the comparative stats and his advantages get lost in stat inflation. He's basically below the median in all of the metrics.

Advertisement
However Jacory also had two seasons where he threw more interceptions than ANY other QB in the nation

Wrong.

What. A. Shock.

2009 Passing Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

1. Jevan Snead: 20
2. Jacory Harris: 17

2010 Passing Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

1. Boo Jackson: 17
2. Ryan Radcliff: 17
3. Sean Renfree: 17
4. Garrett Gilbert: 17
5. Steven Threet: 16
6. Jordan La Secla: 16
7. Nathan Enderle: 16
8. Dominique Davis: 16
9. Jerry Davis: 16
10. Bryant Moniz: 15
11. Corey Robinson: 15
12. Jacory Harris: 15

The Rosier fanboys just have to lie constantly to keep afloat.

Advertisement
Wrong.

What. A. Shock.

2009 Passing Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

1. Jevan Snead: 20
2. Jacory Harris: 17

2010 Passing Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

1. Boo Jackson: 17
2. Ryan Radcliff: 17
3. Sean Renfree: 17
4. Garrett Gilbert: 17
5. Steven Threet: 16
6. Jordan La Secla: 16
7. Nathan Enderle: 16
8. Dominique Davis: 16
9. Jerry Davis: 16
10. Bryant Moniz: 15
11. Corey Robinson: 15
12. Jacory Harris: 15

The Rosier fanboys just have to lie constantly to keep afloat.

You see how those names are different both years? Except for Jacory Harris. In 2009 and 2010 Jacory threw more interceptions than any quarterback combined.

Advertisement
Says the guy who has quite because his arguments were laughably bad.

He only comes back to make lame jokes.

He probably left because you talk in circles, contradicts yourself, and pull out one statement of a post to hide the fact that you've been beaten. I'm out too. I've talked to walls more receptive

Advertisement
He probably left because you talk in circles, contradicts yourself, and pull out one statement of a post to hide the fact that you've been beaten. I'm out too. I've talked to walls more receptive
He's been band multiple times for the very same thing. He doesn't even realize that he's the only person on this whole board, and many are not fans of Rosier, who'd take Kaaya over Rosier. He spams replies one line at a time, never properly engaging on substance, because his anecdotal replies can't stand up to proper context, and he's quite possibly run out of ADHD meds.

He targets one poster at a time with a barrage of bull**** until everyone is annoyed and gone, then he claims he's won the argument. He won't last much longer.

Advertisement
He doesn't even realize that he's the only person on this whole board, and many are not fans of Rosier, who'd take Kaaya over Rosier.

Even if this was true, and it's clearly not, so what? I don't need anybody else to agree with me. You clearly need validation from other people.

You don't think any of the 12 "likes" I got on my post on the first page would take Kaaya over Rosier?

What a dumb claim.

He spams replies one line at a time, never properly engaging on substance, because his anecdotal replies can't stand up to proper context, and he's quite possibly run out of ADHD meds.

I post facts and stats and you have no response except to use your "makes a play at the end of a game" metric.

You've been beaten badly on the substance.

He's been band multiple times for the very same thing. He doesn't even realize that he's the only person on this whole board, and many are not fans of Rosier, who'd take Kaaya over Rosier. He spams replies one line at a time, never properly engaging on substance, because his anecdotal replies can't stand up to proper context, and he's quite possibly run out of ADHD meds.

He targets one poster at a time with a barrage of bull**** until everyone is annoyed and gone, then he claims he's won the argument. He won't last much longer.

I see that. He's got every quality of a solid troll.

Advertisement
Back