Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
I know exactly why you were band because I was in the thread where @IndayArtHauz warned you twice to reply properly and stop spamming responses.

I was banned for posting under a new account after being banned.

See how that works?

I was banned initially because another clown poster had a meltdown and then when I posted under another name I was banned for being a previously banned poster.

What I do isn't spamming or trolling. That's just what weak people like yourself claim that it is because you're bad at argument.

I post facts and stats and you have no response except to use your "makes a play at the end of a game" metric.

You've been beaten badly on the substance.
You don't get it, and you never will. Playing well in the 4th quarter is infinitely more important than playing well in the first 3. Making a play on the final drive can nullify everything that happened before that moment as well as NOT making a play.

It is THE only metric that matters, and it is why wins are attributed to QBs.

Advertisement
I was banned for posting under a new account after being banned.

See how that works?

I was banned initially because another clown poster had a meltdown and then when I posted under another name I was banned for being a previously banned poster.

What I do isn't spamming or trolling. That's just what weak people like yourself claim that it is because you're bad at argument.
So you were band for posting under another name after you had already been band, yet here you are again...

You don't seem to learn, do you?

Making a play on the final drive can nullify everything that happened before that moment as well as NOT making a play.

You're just stupid it seems.

You'll never understand the simple logic that a play in the 2nd quarter is no more important than one in the 4th.

If a quarterback is really great he might never have to play in the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
You don't find it even remotely interesting that I could identify you after you've been band for a year based completely on your writing style?

All these posters, and all the anonymity the internet provides, yet nobody can miss the odor of a rotten *******.

It is THE only metric that matters, and it is why wins are attributed to QBs.

Do you also think that, applying the same logic, that games played later in the year are more important than ones played earlier?

If so, I've got some news for you.

Efficiency Rating by month
September: 167.0
October: 132.6
November: 124.3
December: 81.1

Advertisement
You don't find it even remotely interesting that I could identify you after you've been band for a year based completely on your writing style?

All these posters, and all the anonymity the internet provides, yet nobody can miss the odor of a rotten *******.

No.

I smoke you like the clown that you are.

People simply don't like their silliness being exposed.

Do you also think that, applying the same logic, that games played later in the year are more important than ones played earlier?

If so, I've got some news for you.

Efficiency Rating by month
September: 167.0
October: 132. 6
November: 124.3
December: 81.1
I have no interest in answering your questions, when you refuse to answer mine or address other posters' entire comments rather than pulling blurbs from context.

I'm placing you on ignore because that little bell by my name has a red #14 on it and it's all from you replying to two comments I made, none of which address your stupid comments on the 2015 Nebraska game.

Not a single sentence of my reply to your last suggestion that the 2015 Nebraska game was an example of Kaaya winning a game after trailing headed to the 4th has been refuted. Instead you're off on another tangent about efficiency.

I've already conceded that Kaaya was a better passer. He's just not a better QB.

Advertisement
I have no interest in answering your questions, when you refuse to answer mine or address other posters' entire comments rather than pulling blurbs from context.

What questions have I refused to answer?

What a loser.

Your stupid arguments are being dismantled one by one and all you can do is cower and claim that I'm too precise when I quote people.

Embarrassing.

I'm placing you on ignore because that little bell by my name has a red #14 on it and it's all from you replying to two comments I made, none of which address your stupid comments on the 2015 Nebraska game.

Typical *****.

Can't take the heat when your silly arguments are checked.

Not a single sentence of my reply to your last suggestion that the 2015 Nebraska game was an example of Kaaya winning a game after trailing headed to the 4th has been refuted. Instead you're off on another tangent about efficiency.

I was very clear about this.

I said I thought you had said tied or trailed in the 4th quarter.

I then said that it doesn't matter at all to my argument since I think the entire claim your making is stupid from the first letter.

Advertisement
Back