Ranking Manny's Worst Losses

1. FIU
2. UNC - killed all the momentum we had and exposed us as frauds, embarrassing.
3. La Tech
4. GT
5. Duke
6. Bama
7. UNC - 4th&17 edition
8. MichSt
9. UVA
10. Clemson

Here's a fun exercise in futility: lisp Manny's best wins...
His best wins are over FSU. That’s it, just because he beat them. Not like they were impressive but it’s the only ones I give a **** about.

Advertisement
Last years UNC game was the turning point in his career. He had a ton of momentum with the program and just the outright domination by UNC killed him and any goodwill he had with the fan base.

His best wins are over FSU. That’s it, just because he beat them. Not like they were impressive but it’s the only ones I give a **** about.
Yep. Outside of FSU simply because we hate them, his most impressive win is probably 2019 L-ville, which quite frankly isn't all that impressive. Most of his wins are dogfights against teams we have a talent advantage over.

It's a tie between FIU and UNC '20

I didn't give a **** about La Tech. We've been losing in garbage mid-December bowl games for 15 years, so I was accustomed to it.

Losing to FIU was an embarrassment locally, especially with Butch being the coach, but UNC was a national disgrace and ended the Diaz regime unofficially.

Has any other defensive coach ever surrendered 550 yards rushing TWICE???

Maybe some sad sack in the Big Eight that had to play Nebraska every year, but anybody else?

Advertisement
Give Me ED REED…He’s already on the payroll…I’d Let Him learn on tha Job then Manny…AND I KNOW **** WELL KNOW DISCIPLINE AND ACCOUNTABILITY will B ENFORCED and Play with FIRE AND HEART…GIVE ED REED THREE YEARS To get it RIGHT…and a Early Christmas present a Looong shot would b ALONZOE for AD..keep TROB and DVD..SIMPSON..

trying to calculate all of Manny's numerous horrible losses:
splat rugrats GIF

Advertisement
1. FIU: Why? We were the first P5 team, EVER, to lose to them. It also happened at our old crib, w/ “our” endorser giving them our themed Uniforms (Miami Nights) to add insult to injury.

2. GT: Why? They won 1 game on the season at the time, which was against a G5 team & had lost by a combined score of 195 - 75, INCLUDING losing to The Citadel. Not only did we lose, but we lost to these fckers at the crib

3. 2020 UNC: Why? Because we allowed them to re-write ACC & our history’s record book in one game…oh, and it happened at our crib.

4. 2019 UNC: Why? 4th & 17 to a true frosh QB

5. 2019 Duke: Why? 4 win team at the team of matchup, and it’s f’ing Duke.

Advertisement
FIU and then UNC

Both were flat out embarrassing losses which showed how in over his head Diaz is

1. FIU: Why? We were the first P5 team, EVER, to lose to them. It also happened at our old crib, w/ “our” endorser giving them our themed Uniforms (Miami Nights) to add insult to injury.

2. GT: Why? They won 1 game on the season at the time, which was against a G5 team & had lost by a combined score of 195 - 75, INCLUDING losing to The Citadel. Not only did we lose, but we lost to these fckers at the crib

3. 2020 UNC: Why? Because we allowed them to re-write ACC & our history’s record book in one game…oh, and it happened at our crib.

4. 2019 UNC: Why? 4th & 17 to a true frosh QB

5. 2019 Duke: Why? 4 win team at the team of matchup, and it’s f’ing Duke.
Why da *** he didn't get fired after the 2019 season is beyond me. First year or not.

Advertisement
Just an example from an old folk here.

I remember losing to gators 31-0 in the OB this was pretty bad .

Anyone here remember that one or am I wrong @Andrew not saying your old 😛.

You just popped up in my viejo mind so I went with it

GOCANES

I'm guessing since he's already had so many bad games and is still here......that his worst is in the future and yet to be played

Strap in fellas....it's about to get real rough

The 2019 VT loss was brutal. Hooker in his first career start with VT coming off an L and Fuente’s seat on fire (they had just got bombed by Duke 45-10 the week before). We opened with 5 turnovers in 5 drives. Rallied back and then lost with almost no time on the clock.

It’s crazy how many bad losses have accumulated in 2.5 years. Because that loss still isn’t close to LT, FIU, Duke, and GT of 2019. Doesn’t even count missed opportunities against UF or the 4th and 17 UNC game. How the **** did he even make it out of that season without being fired is a mystery to me

Advertisement
Back