Randy Phillips you no good ****** bum

I don't see why yall freaking out. Everybody already assumed it was all true from before when Tyrone Moss snitched. It is what it is. The decision has been made and nothing anyone says or does is not gonna change it. Tomorrow we can put it to rest hopefully. I don't like him snitching either but this story has been beaten to death. Even those who hate us is tired of it. Whoever wrote the article is trying to milk the last ounce of juice from it.

I'm not worried about NCAA repercussions -- there is no risk there. I am ****ed that this a**hat sh*ts on his school for no reason after guys like Al Golden have put their life into this program and sacrificed immensely to right the ship. Did this douche think how this article would affect the seniors on the team who have fought day in and day out to salvage this program during the darkest days? Did he care whether or not it would provide fodder to pile on and make the players' and coaches' lives tougher. It's such a f*ck you to everything this program is about and what has distinguished us from the pack.

Pretty much sums up my reaction as well. Well said.

Shhhh people want us to fail and our own fans hope we lose. Don't support the team and coach, it is bad for the porsting trade.

Advertisement
Someone should ask Shantrel who set up the interview with Randy Phillips. You know it was Nevin. And the fact that Shantrel didn't include that fact raises red flags.

Advertisement
Why not an article about the hundreds of players that literally had no clue who the F Nevin Shapiro was until this story broke 2 1/2 years ago?

Sad.......

I see Randy Phillips like 2-3 times a week....more than likely see him tomorrow morning when i go to work....

Just wow.....guess he needed the bread....dudes will do anything these days man....

**** Stanley Mclover from Lauderdale told the whole low down on Auburn...and nothing came of it i guess....but **** my man Randy u from the Muck brah.....sun-sentinel gave u 500 for this "article" more than likely...
If that ***** *** ***** was really from the hood he would've kept his ******* mouth shut.

I like how Richardson talked about Phillips being a father and needed money...so he could go to bars, ride jet skis, hang out on Shapiro's yacht...and how Phillips blames the coaches and the university for introducing him to Shapiro, when they didn't know that he was slimy. I'm sure the coaches condoned him taking all that money and influencing recruits and kids just getting to school. He made it so much worse. Shapiro could work from a distance to corrupt kids and the university would never know because Phillips was the one recruiting the kids for Shapiro.

He's ****ed that he didn't get paid more. He got a free education, with the chance to go to the NFL. It's the path he chose.

Advertisement
Philips is a little *****... Why would he come out now? Makes no sense. Unless maybe Shapiro is paying him somehow. Either way, we are getting our punishment today so it's irrelevant. And Philips is a sell out!

2 1/2 years later... The night before it's finally over and Randy decides it's now time to get it of his chest. Wow... Just wow

/ oh and **** him
// we skate

Interesting timing, what a ***** move. This proves not all former players are Canes for life. Snitching like that in the $EC could get you killed.

Advertisement
Wow, way to turn your back on the Cane family and Belle Glade you dirty douche. And I love how the article makes it seem all big and then it's like well it was mostly groceries and toys for my kids, freaking lame piece anyway. Ban this piece of ish from any Cane stuff for life.

Why not give Randy Phillips credit for not speaking to the NCAA?

There's a very real chance that the NCAA forces UM to disassociate with all of the athletes that refused to testify to the NCAA. Randy Phillips runs that risk and you guys are talking **** on him now. Why? Because he mentions what everyone now knows is factual and has been stipulated to by UM? Im not understanding the hate.

Are you really not getting it, or are you just trying to be a contrarian? Say your wife cheats with some dude. A few of your friends might suspect it, but no one really knows any details of anything. They're on your side, though, because you're a good hard-working dude who appears to have his sht together. They think your wife is a **** for doing that to you.

Flash forward a year, and everyone's forgotten about the little possible dalliance she had. Then, out of nowhere, before you're about to be promoted at work, your wife and the dude go to the local newspaper and tell the whole world all the sordid details. They talk about your small junk and how the cheating dude's is bigger and more satisfying to your wife. They talk about how you like to sniff panties, cook your own boogers and run around the house in high heels and post under the screen name "bomb" on message boards.

You really don't see how that is the move of a fa.ggot snitch?

Advertisement
Why not give Randy Phillips credit for not speaking to the NCAA?

There's a very real chance that the NCAA forces UM to disassociate with all of the athletes that refused to testify to the NCAA. Randy Phillips runs that risk and you guys are talking **** on him now. Why? Because he mentions what everyone now knows is factual and has been stipulated to by UM? Im not understanding the hate.

Are you really not getting it, or are you just trying to be a contrarian? Say your wife cheats with some dude. A few of your friends might suspect it, but no one really knows any details of anything. They're on your side, though, because you're a good hard-working dude who appears to have his sht together. They think your wife is a **** for doing that to you.

Flash forward a year, and everyone's forgotten about the little possible dalliance she had. Then, out of nowhere, before you're about to be promoted at work, your wife and the dude go to the local newspaper and tell the whole world all the sordid details. They talk about your small junk and how the cheating dude's is bigger and more satisfying to your wife. They talk about how you like to sniff panties, cook your own boogers and run around the house in high heels and post under the screen name "bomb" on message boards.

You really don't see how that is the move of a fa.ggot snitch?

What is wrong with cooking boogers?

The thing that ****es me off the most is this "article" has been written for weeks it seems, and the POS newspaper had it ready and waiting for this exact time. They knew how the procedure worked. It was not a coincidence this story dropped tonight. News media my ***. Journalism is dead, this **** is no better than TMZ intended to drive up readers. What is alleged in the article isn't shocking or hasn't been anything we haven't heard before.

Exactly.

The thing that ****es me off the most is this "article" has been written for weeks it seems, and the POS newspaper had it ready and waiting for this exact time. They knew how the procedure worked. It was not a coincidence this story dropped tonight. News media my ***. Journalism is dead, this **** is no better than TMZ intended to drive up readers. What is alleged in the article isn't shocking or hasn't been anything we haven't heard before.

Exactly.

South FL's finest media members right there. What a bunch of *****

Exactly.

South FL's finest media members right there. What a bunch of *****

Would it be a wise decision if Golden decided to just put up a middle finger to the local media and refuse to talk about anything. Only communication would be in a written statement. No interviews with players, coaches, etc.

I mean it would only be right considering how the local media is no worse than the national media in trying to tear down the program.

Advertisement
Back