Randy Phillips you no good ****** bum

Shapiro has to have some photo's of the queen bee Philips for him to come out like this. Sounds like a little blackmail going on and a total Shapiro move. He must have told Randy "Sing or else I start mailing out photo's"...

I wonder if this is an actual possibility? Not necessarily the queen bee stuff, but some sort of blackmail.

Advertisement
Randy Phillips quote "we played for that money" says all you need to know about Coker and Shannon era. Our kids had ZERO HEART on that field.

Advertisement
Randy Phillips quote "we played for that money" says all you need to know about Coker and Shannon era. Our kids had ZERO HEART on that field.

They obviously did not want the money that bad LOL Those teams quit **** near every chance they could. So glad the book on that entire era of Cane football is about to closed.

Shapiro has to have some photo's of the queen bee Philips for him to come out like this. Sounds like a little blackmail going on and a total Shapiro move. He must have told Randy "Sing or else I start mailing out photo's"...

I wonder if this is an actual possibility? Not necessarily the queen bee stuff, but some sort of blackmail.

Sounds more to me like he's running low on cash since his NFL career is over and he's selling whatever bit of respect he has left, if there was any to begin with, so he could make a little extra cash for the story.

Why not give Randy Phillips credit for not speaking to the NCAA?

There's a very real chance that the NCAA forces UM to disassociate with all of the athletes that refused to testify to the NCAA. Randy Phillips runs that risk and you guys are talking **** on him now. Why? Because he mentions what everyone now knows is factual and has been stipulated to by UM? Im not understanding the hate.

Advertisement
I hope the athletic dept shuts down media access for a while. There's going to be a hundred new faces @ media day tomorrow and very little if any football talk. Players are going to be stressing and Golden has probably had enough of this BS as it is. The man's going to have to perform some Jedi-Mind tricks to keep things on point. He's proven to be rock solid on all these BS stories.

Eff me...the article didn't detail much but it's still a shot to the nuts.

Why not give Randy Phillips credit for not speaking to the NCAA?

There's a very real chance that the NCAA forces UM to disassociate with all of the athletes that refused to testify to the NCAA. Randy Phillips runs that risk and you guys are talking **** on him now. Why? Because he mentions what everyone now knows is factual and has been stipulated to by UM? Im not understanding the hate.

Why?

He snitched on Miami to a newspaper. Its bad press when nearly every media person in the country is now on Miami's side vs the NCAA. I don't see any other player singing to the media. Miami is a family and you don't ******* snitch on your family.

Golden is a classy guy but I don't know how he deals with a local media that tries to bury the program. Fat **** Beast and company were blowing Shandel for this story.

Last edited:
I don't see why yall freaking out. Everybody already assumed it was all true from before when Tyrone Moss snitched. It is what it is. The decision has been made and nothing anyone says or does is not gonna change it. Tomorrow we can put it to rest hopefully. I don't like him snitching either but this story has been beaten to death. Even those who hate us is tired of it. Whoever wrote the article is trying to milk the last ounce of juice from it.

I'm not worried about NCAA repercussions -- there is no risk there. I am ****ed that this a**hat sh*ts on his school for no reason after guys like Al Golden have put their life into this program and sacrificed immensely to right the ship. Did this douche think how this article would affect the seniors on the team who have fought day in and day out to salvage this program during the darkest days? Did he care whether or not it would provide fodder to pile on and make the players' and coaches' lives tougher. It's such a f*ck you to everything this program is about and what has distinguished us from the pack.

Pretty much sums up my reaction as well. Well said.

Advertisement
Sad for Randy's that he has chosen to show his moral/ethical limitations for all to see. Him stating that in hindsight, he wishes he had taken more of Little Liar's money....now knowing the Scumbag was swindling people's life savings...need to retract or claim misquoted fast.

"A player could easily add a thousand bucks to the totals just by making a pistol-shooting gesture with his hands after making a big play."

i don't buy it. that's an automatic 15 yard penalty and i've never once seen our players do that. if it was that easy, i'm sure our players would've gladly taken a ton of penalties for that.

Advertisement
A player could easily add a thousand bucks to the totals just by making a pistol-shooting gesture with his hands after making a big play. However, it had nothing to do with a gun. It was referred to as the "Double Ls," a reference to Shapiro's nickname of "Little Luke."

Randy Phillips need only form an L with one hand, instead of two, and place it emphatically on his forehead.

Wow. There was so much new info in that article. I mean, it's the first time I've heard about any of that stuff. Games of billiards for $500? What's gonna be next? Bowling for money? I can see why the Sentinel rushed to release it the night before our penalties are announced.

I'm sure there's no self-interest at play on the Sentinel's part. None whatsoever.

yea he played for the U, but this bum....was never that much of a fan of his to begin with.....he is the main reason sam bradford (and malcolm kelly for a split second) were household names.....burnt toast

UM needs to do more for their former players.

Yes cause providing a free quality education as well as an opportunity to make it to the pros (if you're good enough) isn't enough.

GTFOH.

U mad?

U Randy?

Nope u mad?

I think Randy is mad because Belle Glades doesn't have a wal-mart. He will need somewhere to work now.

It takes a real **** to support a snitch TP, you always out do yourself.

Advertisement
Back