Randy Phillips you no good ****** bum

Why does it always have to be these drizzling **** players having to run to the media and the NCAA about this ****? Randy Phillips, Kyle Wright, Tyrone Moss? A bunch of bums.

Advertisement
I'm thinking Sun-Sentinel has been sitting on this article for some time....no way they just contacted Phillips of all **** people this week for that...this might of been an article they sat on since the first story drop.

Phillips was still corny for saying that much info...and even exaggerating sh*t...really two L's up for "Lil Luke" who the f called him lil Luke...and ive never seen anyone throw up two L's other than Anthony Reddick who was throwing up "Lauderdale".

* Phillips i think had two years in the league or so..i know he made the opening roster for the Lions in 2010.
* Phillips is usually with his boy Damian Berry.

Like stated before got**** S.FLA people love ATTENTION...realize that almost every school in the sec has numerous Nevin Shapiro running around that does not wanna be seen or in the **** limelight....or players that wont say a mutha f*ckin word....we got dudes like Randy Phillips graduated in 2010 still having things to say....

lol dude said if Nevin said it it was true.......he said he was a runner for Nevin.....but who out of theose classes did he pull and did nevin sign to the agency...?...runner??...

Seriously if SFbayCane wants to continue to protect and support R. Phillips for that BS Snitch move he pulled off for some quick money from a ******** reporter (Shandel) then I think CIS really needs to think about revoking his moderator privileges. LOL In essences he is saying, "Look fellas, its ok to snitch if the report writes it in the way that I'm the victim in the story" Say WHAT? GTFOH! There is not one person criticizing that he did what he had to do to survive, but you don't wait till the day before the verdict is release and run to the paper and release your candyazz tell all. NOWHERE IN NO REALITY IS THIS ***** ACCEPTABLE. SFbay...you might want to re-evaluate where your loyalty really stands. WE STAND WITH THE U! Randy DOES NOT ANYMORE.

Just Sayin'

Why not give Randy Phillips credit for not speaking to the NCAA?

There's a very real chance that the NCAA forces UM to disassociate with all of the athletes that refused to testify to the NCAA. Randy Phillips runs that risk and you guys are talking **** on him now. Why? Because he mentions what everyone now knows is factual and has been stipulated to by UM? Im not understanding the hate.

Are you really not getting it, or are you just trying to be a contrarian? Say your wife cheats with some dude. A few of your friends might suspect it, but no one really knows any details of anything. They're on your side, though, because you're a good hard-working dude who appears to have his sht together. They think your wife is a **** for doing that to you.

Flash forward a year, and everyone's forgotten about the little possible dalliance she had. Then, out of nowhere, before you're about to be promoted at work, your wife and the dude go to the local newspaper and tell the whole world all the sordid details. They talk about your small junk and how the cheating dude's is bigger and more satisfying to your wife. They talk about how you like to sniff panties, cook your own boogers and run around the house in high heels and post under the screen name "bomb" on message boards.

You really don't see how that is the move of a fa.ggot snitch?

I'm thinking Sun-Sentinel has been sitting on this article for some time....no way they just contacted Phillips of all **** people this week for that...this might of been an article they sat on since the first story drop.

Phillips was still corny for saying that much info...and even exaggerating sh*t...really two L's up for "Lil Luke" who the f called him lil Luke...and ive never seen anyone throw up two L's other than Anthony Reddick who was throwing up "Lauderdale".

* Phillips i think had two years in the league or so..i know he made the opening roster for the Lions in 2010.
* Phillips is usually with his boy Damian Berry.

Like stated before got**** S.FLA people love ATTENTION...realize that almost every school in the sec has numerous Nevin Shapiro running around that does not wanna be seen or in the **** limelight....or players that wont say a mutha f*ckin word....we got dudes like Randy Phillips graduated in 2010 still having things to say....

lol dude said if Nevin said it it was true.......he said he was a runner for Nevin.....but who out of theose classes did he pull and did nevin sign to the agency...?...runner??...

I got a Proposition for you Joe.

If there is no proof that Phillips recruited, put up the two "Ls", was a runner at all...was he in fact a runner? The man didn't name any names, yet just spoke in vague terms. They claim he did because he had a son to provide for but he is eating at Prime 112, sounds a bit fishy. Hey Nevin, I need to provide for my son so instead of joining you at _______________ (insert club/restaurant here) I will take $200.00 in cash.

Me thinks that this story is tainted. If there is no proof, if he didn't go to the NCAA, if he spoke so **** vaguely does this story seemed paid for by NS.

I also think the Sun-Sentinel held this as well.

Advertisement
Relatively speaking the story was a pr nightmare for us. Admittedly there really isn't any more damage that can come from it but I have been hearing the story being quoted by national pundits since yesterday. Basically their point is that all this stuff happened and we got off easy. Now we all know it doesn't matter at this point but it really didn't do us any favors. That's why randy Philips is dead to me. His cane card has been revoked.

Relatively speaking the story was a pr nightmare for us. Admittedly there really isn't any more damage that can come from it but I have been hearing the story being quoted by national pundits since yesterday. Basically their point is that all this stuff happened and we got off easy. Now we all know it doesn't matter at this point but it really didn't do us any favors. That's why randy Philips is dead to me. His cane card has been revoked.

SMART MAN. Agreed all around. While nothing hurt us with the NCAA (if he in fact didn't speak to them), this doesn't help and gives credibility to a felon. Philips is dead to me too. The sad part is he ain't have no wal-mart in Belle Grade.

Seriously if SFbayCane wants to continue to protect and support R. Phillips for that BS Snitch move he pulled off for some quick money from a ******* reporter (Shandel) then I think CIS really needs to think about revoking his moderator privileges. LOL In essences he is saying, "Look fellas, its ok to snitch if the report writes it in the way that I'm the victim in the story" Say WHAT? GTFOH! There is not one person criticizing that he did what he had to do to survive, but you don't wait till the day before the verdict is release and run to the paper and release your candyazz tell all. NOWHERE IN NO REALITY IS THIS ***** ACCEPTABLE. SFbay...you might want to re-evaluate where your loyalty really stands. WE STAND WITH THE U! Randy DOES NOT ANYMORE.

Just Sayin'

Why not give Randy Phillips credit for not speaking to the NCAA?

There's a very real chance that the NCAA forces UM to disassociate with all of the athletes that refused to testify to the NCAA. Randy Phillips runs that risk and you guys are talking **** on him now. Why? Because he mentions what everyone now knows is factual and has been stipulated to by UM? Im not understanding the hate.

Are you really not getting it, or are you just trying to be a contrarian? Say your wife cheats with some dude. A few of your friends might suspect it, but no one really knows any details of anything. They're on your side, though, because you're a good hard-working dude who appears to have his sht together. They think your wife is a **** for doing that to you.

Flash forward a year, and everyone's forgotten about the little possible dalliance she had. Then, out of nowhere, before you're about to be promoted at work, your wife and the dude go to the local newspaper and tell the whole world all the sordid details. They talk about your small junk and how the cheating dude's is bigger and more satisfying to your wife. They talk about how you like to sniff panties, cook your own boogers and run around the house in high heels and post under the screen name "bomb" on message boards.

You really don't see how that is the move of a fa.ggot snitch?

I'd like to second your motion calling for him to step down. He should go moderate the Randy Phillips board where Randy snitches on everyone and makes himself look like a *** slave sucker to a sawed off Ponzi schemer.

Advertisement
My thoughts:

What a weird relationship these guys had with Nevin. He was that nerdy kid in school with no friends, so he bought his way into the circle of the popular athletes and then got upset when he realized they were using him. He was handing out $100 bills to the waitress to get him laid? Something stinks..

Be a good booster. Pay him the **** money to sign here, filter him some for good play, and leave it alone. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that he was forcing Andrew Bain to let him titi **** him for a couple hundred bucks.

I always got a weird Michael Jackson vibe from this stuff, but this story puts it over the top. Shapiro wanted to **** these recruits, and I would bet my life that at some point in time, Nevin Shapiro put his ***** inside of Tyrone Moss and Randy Phillips' face.

I can't look up that dented headed ******* Shannon's record here right now, because I don't feel like throwing up all over myself, but I'd hate to see how bad we would have been if it wasn't for this troll showering our players with **** and twenty dollar bills. We got our db's ****ing him up the *** in a jacuzzi, Reggie Youngblood prancing around in a bra and a dress while Shannon beats off in the corner like a ****ing ******. What a first class operation we had going on.

He played him in pool for $500 a game, but if Phllips lost, he would not have to pay him?!

This was a ****ing sugar daddy relationship at its finest. I knew Phillips used to love getting his **** absolutely destroyed on Saturdays, but I had no idea he also spent the week getting split like a god damned piece of firewood by a keychained sized gaylord.

What a ****ing circus this program is. We had a fa.ggot version of the playboy mansion where our guys would run around in thongs sucking ****s for hundred dollar bills. Jesus.

Phillips' nickname was "Queen Bee"..?!? Sounds like the head stripper's name at Tootsies. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

I guarantee you Nevin used to come downstairs to make Phillips breakfast and he'd be wearing his game jersey with no pants on.

LOL! I think I wet myself, am crying laughing on the ground!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back