Randy Phillips you no good ****** bum

Advertisement
Phillips refused to be interviewed by the NCAA during its probe of the UM program.

BUT STILL WHY TALK

Phillips refused to be interviewed by the NCAA during its probe of the UM program.

BUT STILL WHY TALK

Truly amazing how these kids contine to bite the hand that fed them! No pun intended. Scumbag Phillips walked out of here a decent player with a nice degree. ****** douche

Advertisement
My thoughts:

What a weird relationship these guys had with Nevin. He was that nerdy kid in school with no friends, so he bought his way into the circle of the popular athletes and then got upset when he realized they were using him. He was handing out $100 bills to the waitress to get him laid? Something stinks..

Be a good booster. Pay him the **** money to sign here, filter him some for good play, and leave it alone. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that he was forcing Andrew Bain to let him titi **** him for a couple hundred bucks.

I always got a weird Michael Jackson vibe from this stuff, but this story puts it over the top. Shapiro wanted to **** these recruits, and I would bet my life that at some point in time, Nevin Shapiro put his ***** inside of Tyrone Moss and Randy Phillips' face.

I can't look up that dented headed ******* Shannon's record here right now, because I don't feel like throwing up all over myself, but I'd hate to see how bad we would have been if it wasn't for this troll showering our players with **** and twenty dollar bills. We got our db's ******* him up the *** in a jacuzzi, Reggie Youngblood prancing around in a bra and a dress while Shannon beats off in the corner like a ******* ******. What a first class operation we had going on.

He played him in pool for $500 a game, but if Phllips lost, he would not have to pay him?!

This was a ******* sugar daddy relationship at its finest. I knew Phillips used to love getting his **** absolutely destroyed on Saturdays, but I had no idea he also spent the week getting split like a god damned piece of firewood by a keychained sized gaylord.

What a ******* circus this program is. We had a fa.ggot version of the playboy mansion where our guys would run around in thongs sucking ****s for hundred dollar bills. Jesus.

Phillips' nickname was "Queen Bee"..?!? Sounds like the head stripper's name at Tootsies. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

I guarantee you Nevin used to come downstairs to make Phillips breakfast and he'd be wearing his game jersey with no pants on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Something fishy here. Phillips still sounds like a desperate pawn looking for a dime. Either Shapiro got him paid for this story or he's hoping to get a book deal. He could easily corroborate the elaborate story and make some money bc he is the only player to speak out? We all know a lot of it was true. We didn't self impose bowls and take other actions bc it was bull****.

Advertisement
Is there any other sports program in the United States that had more crooked, conniving, low down, dirty, good for nothing, backstabbing, untrustworthy, greedy, two faced people Than The University of Miami Football?

Its like a bus full of Judas Iscariots exploded in Coral Gables. JEEBUS EFFIN CHRIST

To add insult to injury, these local hacks help spread the news. Like it's some kind of victory parade for one and all of the local losers. That guy Brian the beast tweets "MUST READ" "Great get" "congrats". What lack of loyalty. Incredible how everyone wants to feed themselves off of the program. Amazing.

Advertisement
Something fishy here. Phillips still sounds like a desperate pawn looking for a dime. Either Shapiro got him paid for this story or he's hoping to get a book deal. He could easily corroborate the elaborate story and make some money bc he is the only player to speak out? We all know a lot of it was true. We didn't self impose bowls and take other actions bc it was bull****.

exactly

My thoughts:

What a weird relationship these guys had with Nevin. He was that nerdy kid in school with no friends, so he bought his way into the circle of the popular athletes and then got upset when he realized they were using him. He was handing out $100 bills to the waitress to get him laid? Something stinks..

Be a good booster. Pay him the **** money to sign here, filter him some for good play, and leave it alone. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that he was forcing Andrew Bain to let him titi **** him for a couple hundred bucks.

I always got a weird Michael Jackson vibe from this stuff, but this story puts it over the top. Shapiro wanted to **** these recruits, and I would bet my life that at some point in time, Nevin Shapiro put his ***** inside of Tyrone Moss and Randy Phillips' face.

I can't look up that dented headed ******* Shannon's record here right now, because I don't feel like throwing up all over myself, but I'd hate to see how bad we would have been if it wasn't for this troll showering our players with **** and twenty dollar bills. We got our db's ****ing him up the *** in a jacuzzi, Reggie Youngblood prancing around in a bra and a dress while Shannon beats off in the corner like a ****ing ******. What a first class operation we had going on.

He played him in pool for $500 a game, but if Phllips lost, he would not have to pay him?!

This was a ****ing sugar daddy relationship at its finest. I knew Phillips used to love getting his **** absolutely destroyed on Saturdays, but I had no idea he also spent the week getting split like a god damned piece of firewood by a keychained sized gaylord.

What a ****ing circus this program is. We had a fa.ggot version of the playboy mansion where our guys would run around in thongs sucking ****s for hundred dollar bills. Jesus.

Phillips' nickname was "Queen Bee"..?!? Sounds like the head stripper's name at Tootsies. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

I guarantee you Nevin used to come downstairs to make Phillips breakfast and he'd be wearing his game jersey with no pants on.

please start a blog
I can read the zhit you post all day

My thoughts:

I can't look up that dented headed ******* Shannon's record here right now, because I don't feel like throwing up all over myself, but I'd hate to see how bad we would have been if it wasn't for this troll showering our players with **** and twenty dollar bills. We got our db's ****ing him up the *** in a jacuzzi, Reggie Youngblood prancing around in a bra and a dress while Shannon beats off in the corner like a ****ing ******. What a first class operation we had going on.

This was a ****ing sugar daddy relationship at its finest. I knew Phillips used to love getting his **** absolutely destroyed on Saturdays, but I had no idea he also spent the week getting split like a god damned piece of firewood by a keychained sized gaylord.

What a ****ing circus this program is. We had a fa.ggot version of the playboy mansion where our guys would run around in thongs sucking ****s for hundred dollar bills. Jesus.

Lmao at "queen bee"

Advertisement
Back