Randy "Macho man" Russell

Yasir Abdullah & Camron Davis will also be in this class, when it's all said & done.

Is Yasir a De here? All his film is rushing the passer and nothing taking drops. I ask because he's listed 195.

Is he ok as a lb in our system ?

This is what I wonder as well. People swear by him but all I see is DE highlights and if we were looking at him at just DE it's very meh. Hopefully he shows more as a senior.

Linebacker recruiting has been awkward under Diaz. You can't argue with the results and he is obviously doing work, but Steed and the triangle are all versatile linebackers and former staff guys.

Jennings and Wilder are guys that just rush the passer and run downhill on film which is good but they seem to be pursuing one trick ponies there OR they think they can coach the rest.

Agree completely.

Advertisement
"I just felt like this was the best decision," Russell said. "In life you have to make decisions and I didn't have to second guess this one. I got a chance to talk to some of the other commits and I feel like this class has a chance to be special. Now that I'm committed, I will have a chance to recruit some other guys and build this class."

I feel like half our class are actively recruiting.

There's no better recruiter than the players. I know the coaches love that since they can focus on the team and OOS recruits. Chess...

Word. Coach Richt said that one of their goals is to not only get good players but kids that recruit their peers to play with them. To me, it's like playing street ball. If you're a captain, you try to pick the best squad to play with you.

Exactly. We plan on beating *** all day!

Yasir Abdullah & Camron Davis will also be in this class, when it's all said & done.

Is Yasir a De here? All his film is rushing the passer and nothing taking drops. I ask because he's listed 195.

Is he ok as a lb in our system ?

This is what I wonder as well. People swear by him but all I see is DE highlights and if we were looking at him at just DE it's very meh. Hopefully he shows more as a senior.

Linebacker recruiting has been awkward under Diaz. You can't argue with the results and he is obviously doing work, but Steed and the triangle are all versatile linebackers and former staff guys.

Jennings and Wilder are guys that just rush the passer and run downhill on film which is good but they seem to be pursuing one trick ponies there OR they think they can coach the rest.

Is this based on your analysis of these 2 recruits? On the roster right now, we have a versatile group of linebackers. So these 2 recruits are going to be exclusively downhill in college?

We want SAVAGES, well we just got a MEGA SAVAGE! Love the pops and oohs an ahs on his tape. Whiplash attorneys need to chase canes opponennents when this kid gets on the field. Love this DOG!

Advertisement
I loved seeing one of them post this screen shot and cry:

5135181.png

I'm so proud of this kid, The U is getting a trained-to-go killer and an excellent young man off-field. **** it's crazy watching these kids dreams come true, we've been telling these kids that I know personally since they were 12,13 and younger that if they worked at their craft, hit the books and stay outta trouble, that these times would certainly come. I remember Macho Man was just Randy. Kid was quiet and unassuming on a team full of known savages. When the pads came on tho, Macho Man emerged and he was christened as such by my homie, his DB coach. For all of you doubters, I repeat, this kid takes a backseat to NO ONE. He'll make a name for himself on what's becoming a loaded Canes roster, that's all he's ever done. Gonna be a lotta Crow Eatin' when he becomes one of our chief ***-kickers...
Thanks for info. This is the kind of young man I love to root for. His game is what MIA is about!

We'll see about Abdullah, seems the staff has other guys ahead of him. Would rather Miami go after Patrick Joyner than Abdullah.
No, it's not a guess... I'm telling you a fact.

Has to get an offer first slick.

Liberty Neva lied. If he says dey comin " DEY COMIN"!!!

+1000

@LibertyCity, He doesn't bring fake news to CIS!!! [MENTION=9944]1hurricane[/MENTION] I'll match your +1000 big bruh

Advertisement
Randy Russell welcome to the U and the Hurricane Family. Recruits better get on the Hurricane train or get left at the station.

I'm so proud of this kid, The U is getting a trained-to-go killer and an excellent young man off-field. **** it's crazy watching these kids dreams come true, we've been telling these kids that I know personally since they were 12,13 and younger that if they worked at their craft, hit the books and stay outta trouble, that these times would certainly come. I remember Macho Man was just Randy. Kid was quiet and unassuming on a team full of known savages. When the pads came on tho, Macho Man emerged and he was christened as such by my homie, his DB coach. For all of you doubters, I repeat, this kid takes a backseat to NO ONE. He'll make a name for himself on what's becoming a loaded Canes roster, that's all he's ever done. Gonna be a lotta Crow Eatin' when he becomes one of our chief ***-kickers...

Absolutely great post. Love it. Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Now that he's in the fold and Hall is impending, who hits harder? My money is on Hall. He's put more kids to sleep. Either way it goes we may end up with the 2 hardest hitting Safeties in the country. Boom!

Advertisement
I wonder if this is the Safety I seen stickin' people during the Daytona Mainland game.

CC had a Safety that was playing down-hill and bangin' MF's.

Advertisement
Back