Randrecous Davis, WR

Advertisement
image.jpg

image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a fan of this kid

DOnt like him either..dont think he will ever play here...not that fast not that big If this is the replacement for Bruce..Im disappoint

Why are you all assuming he alone is the replacement for Bruce.. If Bruce even leaves

Of course picking one over the other you would pick Bruce. Doesn't mean this kid can't play he has offers from several big schools yet everyone was thrilled with latrell Williams becuase of his speed and yall don't like this dude? Smh

We were taking 5-6 receivers anyways. If Bruce wants in he's in but we need to fill depth.

Not a fan of this kid

DOnt like him either..dont think he will ever play here...not that fast not that big If this is the replacement for Bruce..Im disappoint
Did you watch the film?
He looks tall, plenty big and fast. Also has good vision and displayed a few good stiff arms.

I think people are just going be his stats, or at least what's reported. 5-11, 180, 4.65. He has an offer from Alabama, so he can't suck.

Advertisement
Not a fan of this kid

Did you watch the film?
He looks tall, plenty big and fast. Also has good vision and displayed a few good stiff arms.

I think people are just going be his stats, or at least what's reported. 5-11, 180, 4.65. He has an offer from Alabama, so he can't suck.

People are just freaking out about Bruce and not seeing this kid can play. Richt would take him even if Bruce stays which is what people can't seem to comprehend

Advertisement
Not a fan of this kid

Did you watch the film?

cmon mane you are a vet..u know he doesnt have a comittable offer from Bama

Lulz at anyone who thinks this kid is slow, buddy got some wheels

he does look faster then hi stime...but i dont trust highlights i like to see dudes in person..i dont think you can tell much from highlights most of the time

Advertisement
Back