Randrecous Davis, WR

There were a few things I did like: he knows how to use his hands to get off the press and is tough. One of the biggest things I saw was he would do a lot of east/west running to get around some people that won't work as well in college. I like him but, I would prefer Bruce

Advertisement
Kid is a stud - and the tattoo looks more like Grambling state or Chicago Bears than it does UGA. We up

Advertisement
Whoever said Anquan Bolden i think that is who his game reminds me of just watching the film. I think that is his game, and I like the fact that he uses his hands almost exclusively to catch the ball. He's not a burner, but he's far from slow. If this kid comes in and works hard he can be a low 4.5 high 4.4 guy the last couple of years here. This is the kind of kid who can develop in a program who can become a very good player. Will he be an absolute difference maker....maybe not, but i think he can be a solid player in our program.

Not every recruit can be an absolute difference maker. I think that is AR15 for our WR targets IMO

Advertisement
UGA reporters are saying they don't feel confident he ends up in the class and think Smart isn't interested.

Would be a great pull by Richt if true.

Gonna be interesting to see what he does about that Georgia tattoo.

Advertisement
Is there really any mystery? Apparently UGA doesn't really want him and Richt does. This should be as difficult as a program "flipping" Hamilton from us.

UGA reporters are saying they don't feel confident he ends up in the class and think Smart isn't interested.

Nothing he's still from GA, a lot of people have that logo tattooed for whatever it means to them

My wife's high school has a G that looks very similar.

Advertisement
Maybe Kirby smart just isn't that great on the recruiting trail? It's his first job and he was busy until 1/12 with Alabama. Maybe people are looking too much into the fact that Georgia hasn't contacted him. It may not signal that they don't want him just that smart hasn't hit every recruit up yet significantly. Not everyone is hustling as hard as richt now

Kid looks good after the catch, and for people who care about this stuff (I do, sometimes) he is ranked 4 stars. What's not to like?

Not for nothing, but I bet this kid will develop into a great blocker for his position, which would help us have a screen game worth a ****.

Maybe Kirby smart just isn't that great on the recruiting trail? It's his first job and he was busy until 1/12 with Alabama. Maybe people are looking too much into the fact that Georgia hasn't contacted him. It may not signal that they don't want him just that smart hasn't hit every recruit up yet significantly. Not everyone is hustling as hard as richt now

Smart is a good recruiter

Smart is a good recruiter

Yeah well he's been on the job for 5 days. Just saying it doesn't necessarily mean they don't want some of these Georgia recruits

Advertisement
Back