Random Run Ins

Pingaso_City

@MikeAPhotos - Insta
So there I was photographing the UCF vs. FAU football game last week, and I turn to my left and see none other than Ray MF'n Lewis on the sideline. Went over, shook his hand, and told him Go Canes. This got me thinking:

Who have you RANDOMLY run into (current players/ coaches or alumni) while out and about? Obviously I don't mean at events or pre/post game but just randomly.

Advertisement
Vince Wilfork the morning after the Rose Bowl at the airport probably falls into the randomly bucket?

Edit: accidentally said 'doesn't fall' originally

Last edited:
Ran in to Greg Rousseau yesterday getting food. Nice kid, definitely as tall as they say. He was happy to small talk real quick and shook my hand on the way out. Hope nothing but the best for him. He has a great attitude and hopefully he can stay healthy. Kid has big time potential even at the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. That's awesome.
It was, but i have been around Ed before, but just observing from a distance. Helped that the bartender is a friend of mine and Ed's cause we both frequent the place when were in town so the bartender introduced me cause he knew i was a HUGE U fan.

I told him about when he was a rookie i used to watch him sign every single autograph, for every single person, every single day during summer camp There's a reason the people of BMore loved and still love EReed....and it's only part to do with what he did on the football field.

All my run-ins have been ****** lol saw Berrios, Gaynor, and Kaaya at the Wharf several months back. Ran into good ole Al Golden when he was at my HS recruiting...asked me where to get wings in Miami, told him Sports Grill (hope that mf never steps into a Miami establishment again). Randy Phillips and Gavin Hardin at Dadeland

My pops has ran into some good ones, Willis McGahee and got an autograph. Ted Hendricks at some UM event. Warren Sapp too.

Just recently...

Saw Stephen Morris at a The Commodore in the grove not too long ago. Sitting in the corner with some chick and an older guy.

Couple weeks ago, was waiting to get a haircut and Scott Patchan walks in. Went up to him and said, "Hey you're Scott Patchan, right?" Guy shakes his head in disappointment. "Nope, but I look just like him I guess. I am on the team..." No idea who that guy was. Awkward as ****.

Advertisement
All my run-ins have been ****** lol saw Berrios, Gaynor, and Kaaya at the Wharf several months back. Ran into good ole Al Golden when he was at my HS recruiting...asked me where to get wings in Miami, told him Sports Grill (hope that mf never steps into a Miami establishment again). Randy Phillips and Gavin Hardin at Dadeland

My pops has ran into some good ones, Willis McGahee and got an autograph. Ted Hendricks at some UM event. Warren Sapp too.
Ur dads list absolutely craps on yours lol. But don’t disrespect Braxton like that he put on for this U

Berrios is a beast!

Advertisement
Back