Rambo

Idon't recall Rambo dropping passes until today. I also read on here that he is slow. I enjoy reading message boards, it can be very humorous at times.
I'll take his slow two drop a$$ a game anyday with 200 yards receiving. He's always giving effort and teams will start trying to roll coverage his way and if I was Lashlee I would just motion him to the slot or give him some motion jet sweeps

Advertisement
Maybe I didn’t word what I meant very well

I ******* love this kids game just seems there’s a momentary lapse once in a while

But I’m not complaining
I've seen Jerry Rice drop passes. It happens. It's just that we're in such tight games every week it seems like every mistake comes at a critical time.

Everyone would forget an occasional drop in a blow out.

Advertisement
Good player but the drops and fumbles keep him from being great. Also I have no idea what he was doing on that 3rd and goal and he ran an out route 5 yards short of the goaline lol
Freshman QB playing his 5th game.. It'll happen.

Advertisement
I've seen Jerry Rice drop passes. It happens. It's just that we're in such tight games every week it seems like every mistake comes at a critical time.

Yeah it’s changed with TVD a bit but Rambo is such a key part of our offense anything he doesn’t convert seems to be huge

Harley has been a disappointment this season
Disagree.

He certainly hasn't been as productive as last year; however, he is far from being a disappointment. Many of his targets have gone to Rambo and Restrepo. Last year, he was essentially our only threat at WR and therefore his targets and stats were inflated. I'm satisfied with Harley's performance since I view him as a receiver who compliments a receiving corps, not the corps's primary target. He plays that role well (as do others e.g., Restrepo).

Last edited:

I don't know....what bothers me most about our drops that we see is that they are some of the most egregious flat out drops I've ever seen. I understand sometimes not catching a tough (but catchable) ball, but not catching a ball that hits you right in the hands in stride - maybe it's just that I've watched this team too often compared to others, but it seems to happen to Miami more than other teams. It's not even pointed at Rambo in particular, it's always a different guy every game. Sometimes it's Rambo, other games it's Mallory or Harley. I forget what game it was but I think even Restrepo dropped an easy one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Disagree.

He certainly hasn't been as productive as last year; however, he is far from being a disappointment. Many of his targets have gone to Rambo and Restrepo. Last year, he was essentially our only threat at WR and, therefore his targets and stats were inflated. I'm satisfied with Harley's performance since I view him as a receiver who compliments a receiving corps, not the corps's primary target. He plays that role well (as do others e.g., Restrepo).
There's a reason for that, it's called dropped passes. Due to his inconsistency, Rambo seized the #1 role and Restrepo saw an immense opportunity to get more PT.

I agree he's best suited as the 3rd or 4th target; however, he was viewed as the #1 target in the preseason. As a result, his his draft stock has fallen due to his inconsistencies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back