Rambo

Advertisement
Advertisement
1636231595349.jpeg

must be from another planet, what a great receiver. Manny deserves some credit for getting him. Imagine if Rambo is not here and we had Wiggins and Pope at WR...ugh!

He's a step or two slow for being a #1 receiver, but the kid is playing out of this world right now.

I hope the best for the kid. He took a gamble on us and luckily it's paying off for both sides.

Advertisement
Somehow he doesn't seem to get enough love on this site...
I been saying that in every other wr thread and rambo thread.. I said he got a couple mich st type games left in him just this week.. he got another too.. @LuCane wants it to be fsu.. we will see.. he already boss

Advertisement
Harley has the most consistent hands but Rambo makes more plays. If Rambo cleans up the drops, watch out!

He's a step or two slow for being a #1 receiver, but the kid is playing out of this world right now.

I hope the best for the kid. He took a gamble on us and luckily it's paying off for both sides.
Dude is doin #1production.. you telling me what he cant do but he ballin.. with #1 production.. and allowing our other guys to develop..

He is slow but ALWAYS OPEN

Advertisement
Dude is doin #1production.. you telling me what he cant do but he ballin.. with #1 production.. and allowing our other guys to develop..

He is slow but ALWAYS OPEN

I knew someone was going to cry. Dear god bro, lighten up.

Advertisement
Back