Rambo

Advertisement
Because of his speed he’s going to be a slower Edelman / Amendola possession receiver in the pros and has to show he catches everything.

I glad we have him though but he will need to improve A LOT to make it at the next level.

Makes some **** tough catches and runs hard

Then drops an easy one and goes down easy

It’s something else
Nah he does not go down easily
Usually makes the first guy miss and it takes several guys after that to get him down. You have to play off him and he often takes hitches 15-20 yards

Advertisement
Nah he does not go down easily
Usually makes the first guy miss and it takes several guys after that to get him down. You have to play off him and he often takes hitches 15-20 yards
Maybe I didn’t word what I meant very well

I ******* love this kids game just seems there’s a momentary lapse once in a while

But I’m not complaining

Rambo has a lot of tools, but has suspect hands. A good coach would work with him on that, because when you watch him try to make catches, he tries far too often to absorb the catch, instead of making hands catches. He has some of the most egregious drops I've ever seen, which is a lack of focus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s gone & deservedly so, but....

I think we need to hit portal again for a sure fire #1 again. I think Smith is a #2, and I dont think Mello is a stretch the field type. George is hella nice, but not a 1 either. We don’t have a guy committed that is that type either. With TVD and us selling Rambo’s success, we could be an attractive option. A capable #1 makes this machine go. Imagine us without Rambo. It’s necessary, JMO

Advertisement
rambo-first-blood.gif

I'll take his 2 drops and 200 yards a game anyday
QFT my dude!!! Everybody telling me what he cant do but dont see what he has done for us! We havent had a dude like this in YEARSSSSSSSS, dude is ALWAYS open, ill take a couple drops if dude has given us multiple games of just incredible games...

And how does the saying go? "We not done yet!"

Advertisement
Back