Rambo

Advertisement
I think Rambo should stay & perfect his craft some more. He's been great for us but he could still improve his consistency, catching & blocking (on run plays). He might leave a lot of money on the table by declaring after this year as scouts will be able to poke holes in his game. If Ed Reed can come back for his senior year, so should Rambo. Take the major question marks off the table & be a high round pick.

Idon't recall Rambo dropping passes until today. I also read on here that he is slow. I enjoy reading message boards, it can be very humorous at times.
People are over exaggerating the drops. I said in spring he was balling but his issue was the occasional easy catch that’s dropped , which will leave you scratching your head. Concentration can be a small problem. Btw people here suddenly act like he’s slow lol, dude is fast and will run in the high 4.4’s low 4.5‘s at the combine. He got ran down on that bomb because he had to completely stop and wait for the pass, the db had a full sprint going lol. There’s a reason he stays getting behind defenses. Slow people don’t do that , he’s nowhere near a Braxton freaking Betrios, my lord.

Big fan of Rambo. He will be missed for sure. Our offense only clicks with a WR who can take the top off. So far on the roster moving forward we don't have that player.

Advertisement
People are over exaggerating the drops. I said in spring he was balling but his issue was the occasional easy catch that’s dropped , which will leave you scratching your head. Concentration can be a small problem. Btw people here suddenly act like he’s slow lol, dude is fast and will run in the high 4.4’s low 4.5‘s at the combine. He got ran down on that bomb because he had to completely stop and wait for the pass, the db had a full sprint going lol. There’s a reason he stays getting behind defenses. Slow people don’t do that , he’s nowhere near a Braxton freaking Betrios, my lord.
Was about to post the same thing. Rambo is a clear 4.4 guy, he’s just having to slow down on a few catches, and dude was exhausted last game. With Smith emerging as a threat to defenses , I wouldn’t be surprised at Rambo hitting another 200 yard game.

Big fan of Rambo. He will be missed for sure. Our offense only clicks with a WR who can take the top off. So far on the roster moving forward we don't have that player.

Wonder if we'll take a WR1 type in the portal with Rambo leaving.

Advertisement
right, it was a short throw. He did have a bad drop but he also caught a ton. hes way better than harley

He’s gone & deservedly so, but....

I think we need to hit portal again for a sure fire #1 again. I think Smith is a #2, and I dont think Mello is a stretch the field type. George is hella nice, but not a 1 either. We don’t have a guy committed that is that type either. With TVD and us selling Rambo’s success, we could be an attractive option. A capable #1 makes this machine go. Imagine us without Rambo. It’s necessary, JMO
EYE think you’re selling Mello short..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back