Radio Shannon finished 9-4 and ranked in the top 20...

Lmao bruh if a ***** like Jacory got that 89 after 19 picks they go. Show rosier some love

I am not saying Jacory is elite or even deserves the 89 ranking, but he is levels better than Kosi. Jacory actually made an NFL team and is balling in the CFL. Malik wouldn't even get invited to a CFL tryout.

Advertisement
We should not ever lose to Duke..but randy loss at home to USF who won with a 3rd string QB..please let’s not compare bad losses lol
Don't EVER compare a USF loss to a Duke loss. And what about losing to a 4 win Pitt team that started a true freshman QB that hadn't taken a snap prior to the UM game? Keep trying though...

Richt career record: 169-63 (.728)
Shannon career record: 29-25 (.537)

That's why Richt gets more leash. I just hope this isn't a repeat of Bowden and Paterno.
That's my point. 18 years compared to 4, yet the vet is currently 5-5, and may not make it to bowl eligibility...

Onion got fired at the right time, but didn’t they give him an extension right before they fired him too? Coker and Golden both should have fired two years earlier than they were. Mark has shown clear signs of sucking and give your son a premier job with zero credentials means you better outperform. Neither did so I say can them now. James will not do it. I only hope is the President stepping in.
Onion got a 4 year 4 million dollar extension and was fired immediately afterwards. Had to sue for his final 25k!

Don't EVER compare a USF loss to a Duke loss. And what about losing to a 4 win Pitt team that started a true freshman QB that hadn't taken a snap prior to the UM game? Keep trying though...
Loss to a 4 win uva team to..that USF loss was against a true fresh qb at home too cuh

Advertisement
I am not saying Jacory is elite or even deserves the 89 ranking, but he is levels better than Kosi. Jacory actually made an NFL team and is balling in the CFL. Malik wouldn't even get invited to a CFL tryout.
Bruh I ain’t talking real life **** lol
Jacory was not as talented as kosi (dont bring up MNW)..physically..but I’d say jacory was was a real casualty of no development until his Sr year. And clearly loved football. We gon see how important it is to kosi from now on

I love how some of yall still barking about Shannon's bowl game against Wisky, as if it was worse than Richt's performance against Wisky lol

Please quote anything I said about Shannons bowl game.......I'll wait.......

Richts offense just got gashed by Cutcliffe and Johnsons offense.

Pretty sure Radio never had as good a D when he was head coach.....nor was it ever aggressive. Any scrambling QB or average TE stills runs his D

Not that Richt is much better but Radio had such good teams why didnt he ever win the easiest conference Division in P5

Japicky balling in CFL......please show me some stats. And what team did he make in the NFL. Where they trying to get the confidence up for there DBs.

Advertisement
Folden and Richt had / got just as much talent on the OLine as Shannon, the ONLY difference is Shannon had Jeff Stoutland whereas Folden had washed up Keyhole and Richt currently employs a bum that was let go by Va Tech! Let's not talk about talent period. We lost recruits after Shannon got fired because...he got fired! See Bridgewater and Loiusville's entire roster. Don't forget who Shannon had to play at qb his first season, and the fact that he had to play TWO freshmen in year 2 at qb...

Your talent comparison is ridiculous to the point of trolling. Henderson and Franklin were long time Pro Bowl Caliber NFL players, Our two guards and center made NFL rosters. We are currently starting a true freshman out of position, a sophomore, a transfer and an average to below average guy at LT.

Last edited:

Wait, what? Since when is the 2010 USF team a quality opponent? They scored 10 the week before and 16 the week after, but Radio managed to lose to their slow white 3rd string QB.

Advertisement
Jacory Harris played in three (3) CFL games in 2015. Somehow, three years later, he is "balling in the CFL".

Yeah because Duke was horrible while he was there..He’d get out coached by cutcliff no doubt. This isn’t your dads Duke Fb program..he loss to USF at home lol..he loss to terrible UVA. Loss at home to Clemson when they was clemsoning lol..with a veteran roster he went 5-7..u remember the last game in the orange bowl

*lost

read a book

Advertisement
I have no dog in this fight but that USF team that Shannon lost to wasn't very good.

No way is he getting an 88 off last season. The 88 is basically an average of their accuracy rating, speed, arm power, etc. They don't care how much he wins. He would get like 3 in arm accuracy. A 30 in power. a 70 for speed.

How in tf is a QB completing 50% of his passss getting an 88?!! Lol. Swear my g, these are some trolls just f’ing w us for the joke of it.

Advertisement
Back