Radio Shannon finished 9-4 and ranked in the top 20...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacory and rosier draw about even ..both about 79 overalls if we talking NCAA rating

Harris was an 89 in NCAA 2011 lol. Even if we say Jacory is a 79 Rosier is like a 30. He is what you get when you run out of QBs and need to just start sticking a wide reciever in as QB.

Dont forget Radio got us on probation......it happened on his watch so yes he did

Pretty sure he tried to warn the players and admin about Shapiro and It was given a blind eye to it, but I could be wrong in what his players said.

Advertisement
Wrong again...this is not a fact just like saying Radio being a good HC(even questionable DC

So let me get this straight; u think the 09 team would lose to this 18 team? If so, come meet me in Idaho for this lovely bridge I have on sale for the low low price of $2000. Get it while it’s hot, b/c it’s a whale of a deal.

Harris was an 89 in NCAA 2011 lol. Even if we say Jacory is a 79 Rosier is like a 30. He is what you get when you run out of QBs and need to just start sticking a wide reciever in as QB.

These dudes that be posting are hilarious. Some ppl live to be contrarians, while others live for the co-co. Lol.

Advertisement
😂😂😂. If there was ncaa 19 rosier would’ve gotten at least a 88 off last season bruh..real fast drop your hypothetical rosier ncaa ratings for the **** of it

😂😂😂. If there was ncaa 19 rosier would’ve gotten at least a 88 off last season bruh..real fast drop your hypothetical rosier ncaa ratings for the **** of it

No way is he getting an 88 off last season. The 88 is basically an average of their accuracy rating, speed, arm power, etc. They don't care how much he wins. He would get like 3 in arm accuracy. A 30 in power. a 70 for speed.

Advertisement
No way is he getting an 88 off last season. The 88 is basically an average of their accuracy rating, speed, arm power, etc. They don't care how much he wins. He would get like 3 in arm accuracy. A 30 in power. a 70 for speed.
Lmao bruh if a ***** like Jacory got that 89 after 19 picks they go. Show rosier some love

Yeah because Duke was horrible while he was there..He’d get out coached by cutcliff no doubt. This isn’t your dads Duke Fb program..he loss to USF at home lol..he loss to terrible UVA. Loss at home to Clemson when they was clemsoning lol..with a veteran roster he went 5-7..u remember the last game in the orange bowl
Duke is great now? Losing to USF is more embarrassing than losing to Duke at home? 5-7 in your first year as a head coach is more embarrassing than currently being 5-5 with a team that entered the season #8 ? Keep trying dude...

Advertisement
Back