Radio Shannon finished 9-4 and ranked in the top 20...

Pretty sure Radio never had as good a D when he was head coach.....nor was it ever aggressive. Any scrambling QB or average TE stills runs his D

Not that Richt is much better but Radio had such good teams why didnt he ever win the easiest conference Division in P5
Because teams like VA Tech and Georgia Tech was pretty good back then. Speaking of Georgia Tech, Richt just snapped our win streak over them to go along with snapping our home win streak against Duke at home, BUT ONCE HE MAKES CHANGES everything will be fine lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Radio never had as good a D when he was head coach.....nor was it ever aggressive. Any scrambling QB or average TE stills runs his D

Not that Richt is much better but Radio had such good teams why didnt he ever win the easiest conference Division in P5

I never said Radio was either good or had such good teams. I am just saying even though he sucks he still was better than Richt.

Why not when our only loss would have been to #1 Clemson? Had we beat Pitt and suffered a close loss to Clemson we were in. It had already been discussed. How do you think Bama got in???

Wait, now we would have needed a close game against Clemson? You proved my point. Beating Pitt would not have clinched a playoff spot.

Japicky balling in CFL......please show me some stats. And what team did he make in the NFL. Where they trying to get the confidence up for there DBs.

He was signed with the eagles, but was waived shortly after. I didn't mean balling as in lighting up the field in the CFL. I meant he was playing ball in CFL. Which is a **** of a lot better than what Malik will ever do. Malik won't even be able to coach middle school QBs with his garbage mechanics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He hasn't played in the CFL since 2015.

He was still on an active roster all the way through 2017. I was misinformed and thought he was still on the team, but still 5 seasons signed to a CFL team is significantly better than Malik will ever do as a pro. I would put money on Malik never making a CFL team.

Advertisement
Back