Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Right.

Within Miami, there was a faction that wanted Miami to be a football school. And that faction basically carried out a coup and it looks like they seized power.

At GT, there’s nobody interested in becoming a football school. They are perfectly fine with winning a Dungeon and Dragons national championship before they ever win another football national championship.
Which is why in context Paul Johnson was a good hire for them. They need a gimmick to be successful.

Advertisement
Which is why in context Paul Johnson was a good hire for them. They need a gimmick to be successful.
Georgia tech has won a more recent national championship than Georgia

What are you talking about? You're a hella annoying poster for reals

No one needs to say they're retiring. Any good business/company always has a plan in place for succession of major leaders. Rad could be here 10 years but what if he got ill, what if he had a situation or anything that meant he couldn't do the role to his abilities?

It's not about having someone lined up but you should always be thinking/planning for scenarios. If you don't, you end up with no coaching search and Manny Diaz.
No one is talking about companies. Stop trying to bring that up. I sold 3 businesses in my life. That’s not what we’re talking about. It never was.

This started over a stupid hypothetical of Zo being here to train as a successor which isn’t true. Not about business and companies which is a completely different subject. Go to post 109. That’s how it started.

Advertisement
ted enjoy GIF

Have seen a few people say Clemson is working on a deal to try keep him. Idk how legit that is though, don’t see it on any Clemson boards.

Advertisement
Have seen a few people say Clemson is working on a deal to try keep him. Idk how legit that is though, don’t see it on any Clemson boards.
It’s been report that they’re gonna do everything they can to keep him by Clemson Insider. I imagine that means a new deal.

****. This is why leaks hurt. Kelly left without ever hearing ND’s counter. Riley left without ever hearing Oklahoma’s counter. They probably would have both left anyway, but one things for sure: what you don’t know can’t sway you.
For what it's worth, if you're open to being countered, you tell your current employer before you sign regardless. I just switched jobs and, as a courtesy to my previous manager, gave him a heads up two days before I intended to sign. He put together the best counter he could. Didn't make a difference in my case. All the leaks do is make that process a little more visible.

For what it's worth, if you're open to being countered, you tell your current employer before you sign regardless. I just switched jobs and, as a courtesy to my previous manager, gave him a heads up two days before I intended to sign. He put together the best counter he could. Didn't make a difference in my case. All the leaks do is make that process a little more visible.
You don't spent 10 years somewhere and not tell them if you're a stand up guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back